Sweat to get Sexy - DNP Run with PGAnabolics

Same argument can be made about using steroids.
Ive been guilty of this many many times, we preach about safety but then look back on all the stupid things we used to do.
But we gotta learn from our mistakes and hopefully warn the new kids out there about why you shouldn't do stupid things.

I'll just chime in and say that 500 isn't crazy. I've run a gram of dnp (don't recommend). That dose was my 4th or 5th dnp run, and I worked up to it... it was only 1000mgs for 2-3 days.. Definitely felt like I was dying. But damn, did I look good after. Hahaha.

Reactions: 3ml
I just want to say by no means am I judging anyone. I have made stupid decisions in my past. I look at things differently now. If I can diet and do cardio to be single digit bodyfat I see no reasoning behind a fat loss drug. Hard work and the right timing of compounds before a show will tie things in perfectly. I just don’t want some inexperienced individual reading this and seeing all positive and no negative. At least a few red flags will hopefully cause the individual to do some real research. We’re all on the same team here we just have different opinions.

Reactions: 3ml
I could also could argue that people jump on gear way to soon. IMO unless it’s doctor prescribed TRT enhancements should only be used once genetic limitations have been achieved.

Did you follow your own advice?

Did you follow your own advice?
Totally agree with @3ml here. How many times have I heard people make this type of statement to remain natural until you max out genetec potential first before using AAS. Ok sure maybe in the perfect world but that’s not reality. Maybe good intentions but everybody wants an edge or advantage of sorts. That’s human nature.

I trained for 12 years natural. I was the kid in high school munching down in class. Gotta get those timed meals in haha. I’m pretty sure I hit my genetic limit or at least pretty damn close.

Have I used fat burners? absolutely I have. T3, clen, DNP. Sometimes that’s what’s required before stepping on stage at single digit bodyfat but I don’t ever recommend someone clinically obese to use them. That’s when guys end up using way too much to see any results.

Last edited:
I trained for 12 years natural. I was the kid in high school munching down in class. Gotta get those timed meals in haha. I’m pretty sure I hit my genetic limit or at least pretty damn close.

Have I used fat burners? absolutely I have. T3, clen, DNP. Sometimes that’s what’s required before stepping on stage at single digit bodyfat but I don’t ever recommend someone clinically obese to use them. That’s when guys end up using way too much to see any results.

Wow 12 years natural
Not many can say that
Good on ya

Wow 12 years natural
Not many can say that
Good on ya

Thanks but again I’m not perfect. Did my first cycle at only 26 years old. I’m now 32. I wish I would of pushed it a few more years natural.

Thanks but again I’m not perfect. Did my first cycle at only 26 years old. I’m now 32. I wish I would of pushed it a few more years natural.

I spent like 1 year natural lol
Started with Adrol at 17 (I never said I wasnt an idiot lol)

The whole "Genetic potential" thing is nonsense imho.

I advise people train for years before they start AAS... because of you dknt knowwhat you're doing with nutrition and training... AAS wont do much lol.

I give that advice because it's a knowledge safety concern, not a genetic one.

I also strongly advice late 20s early 30s for aas... certainly not like a retarded 17 year old me crushing ADrol only cycles hahaha

I spent like 1 year natural lol
Started with Adrol at 17 (I never said I wasnt an idiot lol)

The whole "Genetic potential" thing is nonsense imho.

I advise people train for years before they start AAS... because of you dknt knowwhat you're doing with nutrition and training... AAS wont do much lol.

I give that advice because it's a knowledge safety concern, not a genetic one.

I also strongly advice late 20s early 30s for aas... certainly not like a retarded 17 year old me crushing ADrol only cycles hahaha
Chock it up to a learning experience. I remember my first cycle back when I was 18 — Deca/Dbol classic. It was bread and butter back late 80’s....nobody ran much test. But then again we did not have any AI’s only Nolvadex was available.