Superdeca Fun Run By Eazy57

eazy57

Good morning ladies and gents, It's me your friendly neighbourhood lab rat to bring you once again another log. This time with Superdeca from Dracorex. Once again I thank them for the opportunity to try one of their new concoctions as I get ready for the beach in Cuba at the end of January. This run will end about that time (or the beginning of February) when I switch to prepare for for my annual summer shred.

For this run I'll be using Superdeca (50mg NPP, 200 mg nandralone decanoate, 100mg nandraloane undecanoate) @ 700mg/wk, along with testosterone enanthate @ 500mg/wk, and injectible winstrol @ 50mg ED.

I'm going to be doing a gradual cut into my holidays in January, while at the same time this usually is the time of year I focus on strength. I'm opting for inject winny instead of dbol and running it longer. Really a classic cycle. I also understand that some my ask why I don't run my test higher... Last year I ran deca at around 600mg/wk with my test at TRT levels with very good results. I usually never run test over 500mg/wk unless under specific circumstances. And that hasn't even happened in a long while. Just enough test to mitigate the negative effects of the deca without producing too many aromatizing symptoms.

I ordered my gear on Monday and received it yesterday. Once again.. AMAZING shipping and service. Thanks again Dracorex.

I pinned the Superdeca and test last night. My glute is sore more from my hand moving around so damn much while pinning the 2cc's. Pinning stoned before bed probably wasn't the best idea.

I'll hit the gym tonight after work where I'll pin the winny about 30 min prior to hitting the weights. It seems to have crashed and I'll have to reconstitute it. I did LEGS on Tuesday and will do SHOULDERS tonight. Look for an entry tonight once that is done.

Diet wise I usually east close to what I want (within reason) this time of year as aesthetics usually isn't my priority. I don't "bulk" per se anymore, but I don't "diet" either. In this cut I'll be at a slightly caloric deficit by means of carb manipulation and intermittent fasting.

I have a shoulder impingement I've been working through for the past few months that has really affected my training, but I have been doing some physio exercises that seem to be helping and I am modifying my workouts to compensate temporarily. While being mindful, sometimes you just have to work through some of the pain. It's unavoidable but can be done responsibly. I'll go through my thought process as I run the log.

I'll also be going through my diet with many more photos that usual. I think it's valuable for newbs to not only read what we do but see the results, pitfalls, setbacks that we all experience toward our goals. It also keeps me honest. I'll be as transparent as possible.

My log entries are usually pretty thorough and lengthy as I try to be as accurate as I can about the drugs, training, and the effects on my body. Keep in mind that I'm 51 and my style of training and drug use may not be suited for guys 25, but the principles will remain regardless.

So follow along. I'll be truthful about the gear and my own efforts.

See you in the ether!

Morning everyone. So my first update to my fun run of superdeca.

My ass was super sore after injecting the deca and test into my glute Wednesday night. I knew right away it was going to hurt. My hand was moving around way too much. Yesterday was was a MF'er. Until i got home and took some muscle and joint Advil. I was starting to think I was getting a bit of test flu, but the Advil seemed to mitigate that as well. I was able to make to the gym and have decent, not great workout. My shoulder impingement is still limiting what I can do. And for some exercises I had to drop the weight right down and it was still painful.

My goal is to eat about 2100 calories a day. I've lost a few pounds since the summer weighing in at 151 lbs at 5'4' tall. I'll add more calories as I progress. Fat loss is my main focus as I get ready for my holiday at the end of January.

Last night's workout was shoulders:

Dumbbell press: 25x15, 30x12, 40x10, 45x10, 50x5/25x16 (drop set)
Reverse machine flyes: 55x12, 70x10, 85x10, 100x8/55x15 (drop set) This exercise was very painful.
Bent over dumbbell raise: 20x15/20x10 4 times. Rest pause sets
Bent over rear delt row: 25x12, 30x10, 40x10, 50x8/25/16 (drop set)
Face pulls (with external rotation): 45x10, 55x10, 65x10, 75x10/35x15 (drop set)
Cable side lateral: 15x10x4 Very painful on the impingement side. Hence the low weight.
Upright row: 50x12, 60x10, 70x10, 80x8/40x16

My focus on this workout was rear delts in case you hadn't noticed. My shoulder workouts for the winter will focus on shoulder width and rear thickness.

This morning I'll be doing back.I'll be chiming back in in a few hours.

Morning everyone. So my first update to my fun run of superdeca.

My ass was super sore after injecting the deca and test into my glute Wednesday night. I knew right away it was going to hurt. My hand was moving around way too much. Yesterday was was a MF'er. Until i got home and took some muscle and joint Advil. I was starting to think I was getting a bit of test flu, but the Advil seemed to mitigate that as well. I was able to make to the gym and have decent, not great workout. My shoulder impingement is still limiting what I can do. And for some exercises I had to drop the weight right down and it was still painful.

My goal is to eat about 2100 calories a day. I've lost a few pounds since the summer weighing in at 151 lbs at 5'4' tall. I'll add more calories as I progress. Fat loss is my main focus as I get ready for my holiday at the end of January.

Last night's workout was shoulders:

Dumbbell press: 25x15, 30x12, 40x10, 45x10, 50x5/25x16 (drop set)
Reverse machine flyes: 55x12, 70x10, 85x10, 100x8/55x15 (drop set) This exercise was very painful.
Bent over dumbbell raise: 20x15/20x10 4 times. Rest pause sets
Bent over rear delt row: 25x12, 30x10, 40x10, 50x8/25/16 (drop set)
Face pulls (with external rotation): 45x10, 55x10, 65x10, 75x10/35x15 (drop set)
Cable side lateral: 15x10x4 Very painful on the impingement side. Hence the low weight.
Upright row: 50x12, 60x10, 70x10, 80x8/40x16

My focus on this workout was rear delts in case you hadn't noticed. My shoulder workouts for the winter will focus on shoulder width and rear thickness.

This morning I'll be doing back.I'll be chiming back in in a few hours.
It too me about a year or 2 before I noticed a difference in my rear delts. I still feel min are under developed. I just do whatever John meadows does. And do different techniques for a few weeks at a time.

Well sorry all for my much delayed input on this thread. My work schedule, shoulder injury and feeling like shit has kept me out of the gym for at least a week. I've have been basically "on" for most of the year and my body is starting to feel run down.

Superdeca is no fucking joke. I get post injection sensations similar to tren cough and test flu at the same time. Neither one are severe, but enough to make me feel like complete shit. I was fortunate to find some caber because sex drive tanked.

Physique wise I do look fuller and well rounded and I haven't even touched a weight on over a week. My appetite is through the roof and I have to really fight to stay disciplined.

I'm currently running 500mg of test and 700mg of Superdeca. Instead of stopping this mini cycle I am going to cut back the test and keep the deca for now. If I don't feel better I'll drop the dosages in half again before reassessing.

IMO this is a very powerful compound. Not to be taken lightly. Side effects are near to immediate and significant.

I will be heading back in the gym this weekend leading up to Xmas, then going hard in the new year.

I do think there is a place for this compound. Especially of one is looking for rapid and significant effects, but caution should be observed. I would definitely run it with ancillaries. There hasn't been a compound that has effected me this much so quickly.

Look for another update this weekend. I'd be interested in hearing from others using it as well.

Well sorry all for my much delayed input on this thread. My work schedule, shoulder injury and feeling like shit has kept me out of the gym for at least a week. I've have been basically "on" for most of the year and my body is starting to feel run down.

Superdeca is no fucking joke. I get post injection sensations similar to tren cough and test flu at the same time. Neither one are severe, but enough to make me feel like complete shit. I was fortunate to find some caber because sex drive tanked.

Physique wise I do look fuller and well rounded and I haven't even touched a weight on over a week. My appetite is through the roof and I have to really fight to stay disciplined.

I'm currently running 500mg of test and 700mg of Superdeca. Instead of stopping this mini cycle I am going to cut back the test and keep the deca for now. If I don't feel better I'll drop the dosages in half again before reassessing.

IMO this is a very powerful compound. Not to be taken lightly. Side effects are near to immediate and significant.

I will be heading back in the gym this weekend leading up to Xmas, then going hard in the new year.

I do think there is a place for this compound. Especially of one is looking for rapid and significant effects, but caution should be observed. I would definitely run it with ancillaries. There hasn't been a compound that has effected me this much so quickly.

Look for another update this weekend. I'd be interested in hearing from others using it as well.

I wonder what makes it so potent. Isn't is just a blend of different nandrolone esters? In addition to the cough/flu, are you experiencing any other sides?

Always good to read your logs Eazy

Question for you.
Do you find the SuperDeca kind of "overrides" the dryness from the winnie?

Personally I look fucking amazing on winny, (injection only, oral gives me terrible reflux)

BUT, the joints end up giving out every time.
It's interesting that you're taking one compound for joint lubrication...and one that dries them.

Experiences thus far?

Stuff is pretty potent for sure, had to react quickly with the side too. Caber and ralox needed

Always good to read your logs Eazy

Question for you.
Do you find the SuperDeca kind of "overrides" the dryness from the winnie?

Personally I look fucking amazing on winny, (injection only, oral gives me terrible reflux)

BUT, the joints end up giving out every time.
It's interesting that you're taking one compound for joint lubrication...and one that dries them.

Experiences thus far?
I haven't had any issues with joint pain or dryness so far. I'm nursing a shoulder impingement and it's not affecting it positively or negatively. I'm finding that winny is somewhat pointless while running this much deca. I'm certainly fuller and bloated. Meaning I don't have that nice, dry look. I still take it but will be experimenting with dosages into my final few weeks

I wonder what makes it so potent. Isn't is just a blend of different nandrolone esters? In addition to the cough/flu, are you experiencing any other sides?
Well first of all each cc contains about 350 mg of compound. 700mg a week I think is a LOT by most standards for guys not competing.

I'm experiencing some lethargy and appetite fluctuations. Definite carb cravings which I forgot happens to me on deca. I did experience some deca dick and lowered libido until I took some caber. Lastly, acid reflux and heartburn are constant and annoying.

Now back to my log...

I had a series of good workouts which I had to fit in when I could. My work schedule was all over the.place heading into the holidays so was in the gym at 2am, or 2 pm and any time in between I could fit one in. My diet hasn't been 100% and my strength has suffered because of it. Add to that my shoulder and my workouts have been a challenge in maximizing their effectiveness.

They closed the goodlife in Bowmanville so now I meander to Oshawa when I'm not in Toronto working. It's a decent enough place but many of their machines I believe are dated and lack the leverage I need for my size. I also prefer plate loaded hammer strength machines which they sorely lack. So I've had to adapt. I'm incorporating more machines because of my injuries. Some of them are the stack with pin type. Which feel unnatural to me but have been giving me excellent pump, exhaustion, and the ability to train to failure. So that's a positive.

Cycle wise I've dropped my test to 250mg a week and it's made a huge difference. More energy. Better sexual performance and desire, and overall better sense of well being. I'm still at 700mg a week of Superdeca and that isn't an issue at the moment. I still feel it after every injection. It's very hard to explain other than it feels similar to what I feeling tren. Not the same but similar.

I'm going to really dial things in over the next 4 weeks leading to my vacation. Look for much more detail, more frequent updates as well.

Well first of all each cc contains about 350 mg of compound. 700mg a week I think is a LOT by most standards for guys not competing.

I'm experiencing some lethargy and appetite fluctuations. Definite carb cravings which I forgot happens to me on deca. I did experience some deca dick and lowered libido until I took some caber. Lastly, acid reflux and heartburn are constant and annoying.
Had these too recently, heartburn and acid reflux, i added 10ml of aple vinegar cider with every meal and thing went back to normal

I've never run nandrolone but I'm pretty sure 700 mg is not a beginner dose, so I think I'll avoid this one for now lol.

I've never run nandrolone but I'm pretty sure 700 mg is not a beginner dose, so I think I'll avoid this one for now lol.
I believe the average dosage for nandrolone you'll find is around 400mg or so. Given some of the long esters in this compound you could probably do a decent run of 1cc a week with decent results.

So ladies and gents, I'm going to submit my last entry into this thread.

I'd like to apologize for not keeping up to my usual standards of logging consistency but I think you'll find this last one useful.

I just got back from Cuba this morning at 6 am so bare with me.

This product is one of the most powerful I've ever used. You will feel it immediately. It will knock the shit out of you. I ran it at 700 mcg EW and I believe it's doable but certainly overkill. 300 to 400 should do most people.

So, it made me feel like shit all the time. I would get this feeling like test flu but not as severe and it would last for days. A recurring issue on this cycle. It also made me feel lethargic as hell. It completely killed my sex drive and I needed some caber to rescue me (more like my wife) from impending boredom.

One of the most disappointing things on this cycle was my nagging shoulder issue. I just couldn't push like I wanted to. So while I feel I made progress it certainly wasn't all it could've been had I been 100% healthy. Rehab is going to be my #1 priority over the next few months. That being said I don't believe I saw the full potential from a strength perspective from this injury although toward the last week of January I was move some serious weight again.

It increased my appetite like crazy! I was eating all the damn time but somehow still looked amazing. I don't eat a lot of junk but I was eating a shit load of carbs which is usually a big no-no for me and I was still getting leaner. That being said I have my best "winter" look in maybe ever. Getting shredded for the summer will be a breeze from where I am now. My wife and I agreed that a beach vacation at the end of January every yer will be the ticket to us staying on track during those months you don't usually walk around showing off.

I also noticed a bit of a "tren affect". Everything and everyone was pissing me off. This isn't new for me and I have come to terms with my temper and moods, and am very aware of myself during these periods. I'm very disciplined so I'm not worried about going off on people or anything but I do think it's important to acknowledge how effects the brain.

My piss became a dark yellowy-brown colour. It had a strong pungent odour as well. I can't express enough how much water you need to drink of this. I wan't always diligent in this regard.

If you're a deca lover you're going to absolutely love this compound. If you don't it will be everything you hate about it and more besides the bloat. I would recommend moderate dosages as in the 300/400 mcg ew should be plenty. I ended dropping all orals on this because it seemed like a waste.

One thing I may do if I ever ran this again would be to run a deca only cycle. I know this will illicit much debate but there is some research out there that bears some fruit to its benefits. Not saying you should or a novice should.. but researching it is a wise idea for your information.

I would use this drug on a strength phase. While aesthetically I look better than I thought I would, I think it's better suited for those times of your yearly plan where what you look like is a back seat to performance.

I'll be moving to a very long primo cycle shortly but wanted to recap this before I moved on. I ended up running Superdeca for about 8 weeks and would recommend that length for most people. It shines in about the 3rd or 4th week and plateaus after in my opinion. But like I mentioned before, my injury didn't allow me to reap it's full potential.

I hope you enjoyed this entry and find the blog useful. Feel free to DM me with any questions and I'd me more than happy to help you out.

Thanks again to Dracorex. It's always fun trying out new gear.

So ladies and gents, I'm going to submit my last entry into this thread.

I'd like to apologize for not keeping up to my usual standards of logging consistency but I think you'll find this last one useful.

I just got back from Cuba this morning at 6 am so bare with me.

This product is one of the most powerful I've ever used. You will feel it immediately. It will knock the shit out of you. I ran it at 700 mcg EW and I believe it's doable but certainly overkill. 300 to 400 should do most people.

So, it made me feel like shit all the time. I would get this feeling like test flu but not as severe and it would last for days. A recurring issue on this cycle. It also made me feel lethargic as hell. It completely killed my sex drive and I needed some caber to rescue me (more like my wife) from impending boredom.

One of the most disappointing things on this cycle was my nagging shoulder issue. I just couldn't push like I wanted to. So while I feel I made progress it certainly wasn't all it could've been had I been 100% healthy. Rehab is going to be my #1 priority over the next few months. That being said I don't believe I saw the full potential from a strength perspective from this injury although toward the last week of January I was move some serious weight again.

It increased my appetite like crazy! I was eating all the damn time but somehow still looked amazing. I don't eat a lot of junk but I was eating a shit load of carbs which is usually a big no-no for me and I was still getting leaner. That being said I have my best "winter" look in maybe ever. Getting shredded for the summer will be a breeze from where I am now. My wife and I agreed that a beach vacation at the end of January every yer will be the ticket to us staying on track during those months you don't usually walk around showing off.

I also noticed a bit of a "tren affect". Everything and everyone was pissing me off. This isn't new for me and I have come to terms with my temper and moods, and am very aware of myself during these periods. I'm very disciplined so I'm not worried about going off on people or anything but I do think it's important to acknowledge how effects the brain.

My piss became a dark yellowy-brown colour. It had a strong pungent odour as well. I can't express enough how much water you need to drink of this. I wan't always diligent in this regard.

If you're a deca lover you're going to absolutely love this compound. If you don't it will be everything you hate about it and more besides the bloat. I would recommend moderate dosages as in the 300/400 mcg ew should be plenty. I ended dropping all orals on this because it seemed like a waste.

One thing I may do if I ever ran this again would be to run a deca only cycle. I know this will illicit much debate but there is some research out there that bears some fruit to its benefits. Not saying you should or a novice should.. but researching it is a wise idea for your information.

I would use this drug on a strength phase. While aesthetically I look better than I thought I would, I think it's better suited for those times of your yearly plan where what you look like is a back seat to performance.

I'll be moving to a very long primo cycle shortly but wanted to recap this before I moved on. I ended up running Superdeca for about 8 weeks and would recommend that length for most people. It shines in about the 3rd or 4th week and plateaus after in my opinion. But like I mentioned before, my injury didn't allow me to reap it's full potential.

I hope you enjoyed this entry and find the blog useful. Feel free to DM me with any questions and I'd me more than happy to help you out.

Thanks again to Dracorex. It's always fun trying out new gear.

Nice,
yeah that hydration gets me everytime.
Nice log.

As for the Deca only cycle.
I dont see why not.
Nandrolone technically does aromatise (at a very very low percentage... like 10-20% of testosterone

So your estrogen is there.
(I like how i feel on high estrogen , so test base cycles are more up my alley)

Keep us all posted!