STRESS/ANXIETY magical pills /injections what works.

Harley00

The Rebel
Since its a time where lots of people are stressed and may be having anxiety and or attacks,what supplement supports or injections do people take to help with this.what works for you?

Ashwaganda is highly recommended. As is L-Theanine. Both "stress reducers".

CBD too, though I notice absolutely nothing from CBD - even when I smoke the flower.

Yes i do take 600mg of ashwagandha, never thought of cbd oil ,im not entirely sure i can have that ,or if it shows on blood work or not.i get piss tested often. I always see l-theanine around the shops might have to add that. Wonder if theres any peptides that work?

Yes i do take 600mg of ashwagandha, never thought of cbd oil ,im not entirely sure i can have that ,or if it shows on blood work or not.i get piss tested often. I always see l-theanine around the shops might have to add that. Wonder if theres any peptides that work?
Yeah avoid CBD if you get drug tested.

It's already mentioned but L-Theanine works great. I am all about CBD. Even before it was legalized I used it all the time. My superiors in the military noticed I was more patient and pleasant. My Swain' had a talk with me about my new attitude and asked what I was doing. I told him the truth and said cognitive behavioral therapy and 150 mg of CBD per day. He nodded and said his family members up Island (Vancouver Island) made their own. He didn't really say too much and nothing was done about it. Just said keep up the great work.

@OntarioMuscle101 im not to familiar on the actual oil ? Do you inject it or eat it lol or what ,lol i mean i use to be a pot head in school but were going way way back lol iv made oil before lol but im way outa the game here, 😂😂 and will i fail a drug test doesn't all cbd have thc of some small value in it

@OntarioMuscle101 im not to familiar on the actual oil ? Do you inject it or eat it lol or what ,lol i mean i use to be a pot head in school but were going way way back lol iv made oil before lol but im way outa the game here, 😂😂 and will i fail a drug test doesn't all cbd have thc of some small value in it
You can use a dropper under the tongue, capsules, liquid capsules or edibles. No straight CBD isolate doesn't have THC.

I now use this for medical reasons and got my medical card. It's worked better than any medication I've used for PTSD, anxiety and depression.

Ashwaganda is highly recommended. As is L-Theanine. Both "stress reducers".

CBD too, though I notice absolutely nothing from CBD - even when I smoke the flower.
How much have you used? I started @ 20 mg per day to find my sweet spot over 100 mg.

Since its a time where lots of people are stressed and may be having anxiety and or attacks,what supplement supports or injections do people take to help with this.what works for you?
I think I posted what works for anxiety - non prescription somewhere here but:
1. Phenibut works very well but never use it more than 2-3 times a week and for more than the rec dosage as it is addictive and has withdrawal.
2. Adaptogens will work but take time - 2-4 weeks to feel the real effects. Serenity by Natural Factors is a good one.
3. CBD oil works for some but I never tried it.
Good luck

This sound weird but when my estrogen is high (not super high but 100-150pmol/L) my stress levels are practically 0, probably why i was such a happy kid, cause i was fat and probably has tons of estrogen, plus no bills probably helped

Most things that helped me with mood, in terms of motivation/drive, had the opposite effect once i stopped taking it and make the benefits not worth it for me