Status of wide open anything goes

Taureau

Administrator
If someone is posting something you do not like ignore it. The old forum saying is do not feed the trolls. So if that person gets no responses eventually they post less or stop all together

If anyone takes matters to a personal level they will be warned once then banned. If anyone openly encourages others to turn on someone they will be banned. That ban may or may not be permanent. It will be up to the person that was banned to plead there case with me via email

So smarten up folks or I am going to start handing out warnings. And this applies to everyone here including staff

I am tired of being nice and many of you not listening

So let's post, have fun, do not feed the trolls and start respecting one another

And respecting one another does not mean you have to like someone

If someone is posting something you do not like ignore it. The old forum saying is do not feed the trolls. So if that person gets no responses eventually they post less or stop all together

If anyone takes matters to a personal level they will be warned once then banned. If anyone openly encourages others to turn on someone they will be banned. That ban may or may not be permanent. It will be up to the person that was banned to plead there case with me via email

So smarten up folks or I am going to start handing out warnings. And this applies to everyone here including staff

I am tired of being nice and many of you not listening

So let's post, have fun, do not feed the trolls and start respecting one another

And respecting one another does not mean you have to like someone

I second this. Just because you don’t agree with someone else’s opinion doesn’t mean it’s wrong or has no merit. As well this does not give you the right to attack them personally.

As Bull said the board should be about having and fun and ultimately about training.

Well as of today I will not be responding to trolls. In reality this is the best way to deal with them. If they are ignored they will get frustrated and find somewhere else to annoy people.
I hope others do they same so we can get back to normality around here.

Lots going on in the world today.
That said not much interest in that thread I started on the mass spec signatures of various sources of gh

Well as of today I will not be responding to trolls. In reality this is the best way to deal with them. If they are ignored they will get frustrated and find somewhere else to annoy people.
I hope others do they same so we can get back to normality around here.

I second that. never feed the trolls