Stars & Bars Baby! Trump 2020

Oh and I gotta ask, all of us who want Trudeau gone, how many have bought your conservative membership, they need the money to win.

I just read that, the fact of addressing our Canadian people before foreign aid.... I can get down with that!

Regards
SonOfOdin
Read her reply to comments. I don’t yhink anyone could bullshit the things she says. Honestly it sounds like what o would be like if I wanted to be prime minister. I’m nit the smartest dude, but the common sense is strong in me, lol

Ok since we mentioned Trudeau.
You guys gotta check out this Conservatives platform, this Woman if is what she claims to be will be unbelievable.
No way Trudeau could bash or destroy her thru propaganda and lies without looking like a fool.
My wife has mentioned her numerous times, I never paid attention, but the I read her platform and it was like listening to myself.

Now she just needs to market herself properly.

I don’t know but what the hell, after all thevlies they tell us and other bullshit, I think it would be cool to get a no nonsense, black female prime minister. And nit because she’s a female or black, but how in the fuck could Trudeau call her racist, or a womanizer. She is the Canadian dream, parents moved here, busted their asses and she applied herself to get ahead, without whining for handouts.

We all need a real change even us who are conservative, she even acknowledges that Alberta will leave if the federal government doesn’t do something and wants us to use Canadian oil.
I can't believe I miss Stephen Harper....

Ok since we mentioned Trudeau.
You guys gotta check out this Conservatives platform, this Woman if is what she claims to be will be unbelievable.
No way Trudeau could bash or destroy her thru propaganda and lies without looking like a fool.
My wife has mentioned her numerous times, I never paid attention, but the I read her platform and it was like listening to myself.

Now she just needs to market herself properly.

I don’t know but what the hell, after all thevlies they tell us and other bullshit, I think it would be cool to get a no nonsense, black female prime minister. And nit because she’s a female or black, but how in the fuck could Trudeau call her racist, or a womanizer. She is the Canadian dream, parents moved here, busted their asses and she applied herself to get ahead, without whining for handouts.

We all need a real change even us who are conservative, she even acknowledges that Alberta will leave if the federal government doesn’t do something and wants us to use Canadian oil.

I think I posted something about her a while back. She's got a great platform, I'd definitely vote for her.

Same as Bidens is my point. I don't believe anyone who was in Epstiens circle was oblivious to what was going on.

Realistically anybody with a semi functioning brain should be able to look at the way Biden inappropriately touches/sniffs/kisses young girls and have a problem with it. I’d even confidentially say I have seen him perform sexual harassment towards very young woman on video numerous times. How people can chose to ignore, how it isn’t as big of a deal is it should be.. it just absolutely baffles me...

Realistically anybody with a semi functioning brain should be able to look at the way Biden inappropriately touches/sniffs/kisses young girls and have a problem with it. I’d even confidentially say I have seen him perform sexual harassment towards very young woman on video numerous times. How people can chose to ignore, how it isn’t as big of a deal is it should be.. it just absolutely baffles me...

He definitely comes across as creepy! To me this part of your post: "How people can choose to ignore, how it isn’t as big of a deal is it should be.. it just absolutely baffles me..." is exactly how I feel about Trump and the shit he does. As I said, the booth are awful candidates in my opinion.

Right. Like i said above. That one pic from a gathering 20 some years ago is the only thing i have ever seen to link them.
So that means he was part of it?
I love how Trump is always convicted on baseless assumptions, yet when there is actual facts to condemn his opponents its a conspiracy theory.
Strange that now that Trump is in power Epstein is finally dead and his bitch will be soon.
Other than that photo, what is out there that suggests Trump was involved?
I think if you did some research instead of relying on partisan clickbait headlines, you might find Trump found Epstein and his bitch preying on young women at mar-a-lago, and banned him from the property.
Of course two high rollers will end up at the same social functions. What authority did Trump have 20yrs ago? But it is a fact that many in positions of authority actually spent time at Epstein's property (flight logs) and did not prosecute. Some are still in these positions. Maybe the attention should shift to those that were involved?
I have been hearing about Epstein for over a decade and Donald Trumps name was never mentioned until now that he is enemy number one of the establishment.
Do you know what a projectionist is?

Right. Like i said above. That one pic from a gathering 20 some years ago is the only thing i have ever seen to link them.
So that means he was part of it?
I love how Trump is always convicted on baseless assumptions, yet when there is actual facts to condemn his opponents its a conspiracy theory.
Strange that now that Trump is in power Epstein is finally dead and his bitch will be soon.
Other than that photo, what is out there that suggests Trump was involved?
I think if you did some research instead of relying on partisan clickbait headlines, you might find Trump found Epstein and his bitch preying on young women at mar-a-lago, and banned him from the property.
Of course two high rollers will end up at the same social functions. What authority did Trump have 20yrs ago? But it is a fact that many in positions of authority actually spent time at Epstein's property (flight logs) and did not prosecute. Some are still in these positions. Maybe the attention should shift to those that were involved?
I have been hearing about Epstein for over a decade and Donald Trumps name was never mentioned until now that he is enemy number one of the establishment.
Do you know what a projectionist is?

lol.. easy big guy... I've said already I'm not sure of his relationship with Epstein, more so that I wouldn't be surprised. There is video of them together in the doc, but It really doesn't focus on them much at all. Never heard anything about him being banned from mar-a-logo, curious why that wouldn't have been mentioned in the doc.

I posted the pic cause I think it's funny, its ok to laugh.

Do you not buy into Trump being on the flight logs as well?

Didn't read this whole article but it has some harsh points on the prez... not sure if you value Vox or not, has an interesting timeline of their relationship.

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/9/20686347/jeffrey-epstein-trump-bill-clinton

Anyways.. sorry for high jacking the thread. It will be a crazy few months leading into the election, 2020 sure hasn't disappointed if you like drama! An alien invasion is up next, I think.

lol.. easy big guy... I've said already I'm not sure of his relationship with Epstein, more so that I wouldn't be surprised. There is video of them together in the doc, but It really doesn't focus on them much at all. Never heard anything about him being banned from mar-a-logo, curious why that wouldn't have been mentioned in the doc.

I posted the pic cause I think it's funny, its ok to laugh.

Do you not buy into Trump being on the flight logs as well?

What do you mean, easy big guy?
I dont see this as an argument. I think you are relying on media and dont seem to know the dirty details. Lol
Do you know anything about Roger Stone? The things he has found through investigation into the Podestas and Clintons? Its very relevant.