Stars & Bars Baby! Trump 2020

We all better fucking pray he gets in... anything is better than Biden. The only issue is that it will start even more protests even more fake hate crimes and more trump derangement syndrome.

I hope he lets the FBI investigate Trudeau I really do.

He was a step in the right direction, and a glimmer of hope for the regular lower-middle working class man. The wall is still not built. I know pelosi is partly to blame, but trump has been overall lack lustre.

And he still gives Israel everything they want.

the greatest part about him winning is not what he’s going to do, because it honestly won’t be much. The best part is the liberals who’s worlds will be shattered and souls crushed because they despise him so much. plus it seems like the only people the Democrats can get to compete against him are obvious satanists/pedophiles/murderers/lizard people, so it’s pretty hard to root against him LOL. Like I said, big fan of what he represents, but wish he would be a little more effective in his limited time... it can’t be republican forever and then some satanic child trafficking Democrat will be captain of the ship, so they should be taking the chance to make big changes now before the corrupt Democrats get their chance...

He was a step in the right direction, and a glimmer of hope for the regular lower-middle working class man. The wall is still not built. I know pelosi is partly to blame, but trump has been overall lack lustre.

And he still gives Israel everything they want.

the greatest part about him winning is not what he’s going to do, because it honestly won’t be much. The best part is the liberals who’s worlds will be shattered and souls crushed because they despise him so much. plus it seems like the only people the Democrats can get to compete against him are obvious satanists/pedophiles/murderers/lizard people, so it’s pretty hard to root against him LOL. Like I said, big fan of what he represents, but wish he would be a little more effective in his limited time... it can’t be republican forever and then some satanic child trafficking Democrat will be captain of the ship, so they should be taking the chance to make big changes now before the corrupt Democrats get their chance...
I agree he is slightly lack luster... I couldn’t care less about the wall. Yes police it better send them back when you catch them etc.

The thing I don’t understand is he has the numbers for COVID it’s a 0.4% death rate... and he’s not screaming to get everything moving. Coming out with real numbers and say look mainstream media is lying to you here’s what’s really up.

democratic liberal tears is like nectar of the gods I love it lol

I am rooting for the Republican Party. I do not agree with their entire platform, but they are without a doubt the lesser of the two evils.

Unfortunately Trump is at the helm. I do not think he is a bad leader, quite the contrary, but I do belive he is a :poop: 🧲

Their Democratic Party is just pure manipulative evil, as we can all clearly see. If they win they will do nothing good for the world and we will surely suffer because of it.

Joe Biden... is that honestly the best candidate they could drag out of the swamp? The fact that he is their candidate alone reeks of a plan to slide in a slimey VP that they have not announced yet.

Go Trump!

We already know what the alternative is.
Even with him in that position, look at what is happening to free thought and freedom of expression.
Even if you try and remain distanced from the craziness, now you are guilty by way of silence. Its either publicly agree with far left ideology or face retaliation of the mob. Too many people are being fired from their jobs for having the wrong political opinion.
Just imagine if the left takes the Presidency, the House and the Senate.
The world as we know it will be changed forever and all history erased so new generations will never know what they are missing.

We already know what the alternative is.
Even with him in that position, look at what is happening to free thought and freedom of expression.
Even if you try and remain distanced from the craziness, now you are guilty by way of silence. Its either publicly agree with far left ideology or face retaliation of the mob. Too many people are being fired from their jobs for having the wrong political opinion.
Just imagine if the left takes the Presidency, the House and the Senate.
The world as we know it will be changed forever and all history erased so new generations will never know what they are missing.

It’s always been a swinging clock. History will keep repeating itself over and over and over for all of eternity. As long as people have been on earth, we have tried to rule over eachother. Eventually the people on the bottom get fed up and overthrow whoever is on top, and they restart from the begging. Replace their leader with one who represents the people. As new leaders take over, the control slowly grows until it becomes deemed treasonous and the people revolt and overthrow and start from scratch again. Rinse and repeat.

we’re at the point now we’re not gonna start working backwards, so might as well speed up the collapse so we can rebuild. Democrats and liberals in control are the fastest way to reach that collapse. I’m not saying we should all go vote these satanic pedophiles into power, but when they do get into that position of power (because they will, every election can’t be in our favor forever) I atleast use this theory to see the light of the opportunity.

You know Trump has brought in over 30 laws, a bunch including equal rights and child trafficking.
My brother in law hates him, but put up a post of what he has done and like he said.
I can’t fault him for not getting things done, but id wish he’d shut his mouth in public.

Problem with Trump is he doesn’t explain how he got to the destination, but assumes we are there with him, so sometimes it’s like, wtf is he talking about. I gave a friend like that, he will talk to you on Facebook and you won’t understand wth he’s getting at until you get him to explain how he got the the thought.

I really don’t know enough about USA politics, but other politicians seem to really hate him, but the average person seems to like him, so he’s gotta be doing something right.

Reactions: 3ml
It’s always been a swinging clock. History will keep repeating itself over and over and over for all of eternity. As long as people have been on earth, we have tried to rule over eachother. Eventually the people on the bottom get fed up and overthrow whoever is on top, and they restart from the begging. Replace their leader with one who represents the people. As new leaders take over, the control slowly grows until it becomes deemed treasonous and the people revolt and overthrow and start from scratch again. Rinse and repeat.

we’re at the point now we’re not gonna start working backwards, so might as well speed up the collapse so we can rebuild. Democrats and liberals in control are the fastest way to reach that collapse. I’m not saying we should all go vote these satanic pedophiles into power, but when they do get into that position of power (because they will, every election can’t be in our favor forever) I atleast use this theory to see the light of the opportunity.

I agree
I feel it has to get a lot worse before it gets better
Unfortunately we have to put up with it

I hope trump wins again.....Biden would be a horrible alternative. Trump is comical to watch when he rips on reporters, and he’s a business man, which in turn I believe is better for the economy, hands down

NOOOOPE!

If I was American all Biden would have to do to get my vote would be to run his platform with the slogan "Vote for me and you'll never hear from me again"

I think the most embarrassing part for Americans is that these are the two best choices for President in a country of 330m.

If Biden and his minions win America would fall enough that China could surpass the U.S economically and militarily within likely a few short years.
And then the real fun would start.

NOOOOPE!

If I was American all Biden would have to do to get my vote would be to run his platform with the slogan "Vote for me and you'll never hear from me again"

I think the most embarrassing part for Americans is that these are the two best choices for President in a country of 330m.
So yet another swamp critter?

Reactions: 3ml
NOOOOPE!

Biden is the only one with experience who is not a communist.

We all better fucking pray he gets in... anything is better than Biden. The only issue is that it will start even more protests even more fake hate crimes and more trump derangement syndrome.

I hope he lets the FBI investigate Trudeau I really do.
I am from Canada and Trudeau is an absolute unintelligent moron. The only reason he has he won a second term is Andrew Sheer is no better. The only reason Trudeau is way up in the poles is he is giving away tons of money for Covid but with no plan to ween off the deficit spending (increasing our net overall debt by a third to over a trillion $). His latest conflict of interact event, he is now getting hammered for, was the granting of a contract to administer funds to Students during covid to a Charity ( WE Charity - their commission for the work over 19Million $) which he and his family have received large sums of money from ( his mom - speaking events - over $300,000 since 2016, his Brother got $40,000, and e did a TV ad for the charity). There may be a criminal investigation for this one, of three major conflict of interest events he has been involved in since he has been in. That F**ker ... should be impeached for this last one. The tax burden he will leave us will be humongous once he leaves office. Tell me how a school teacher who withdrew from both an MBA program and an engineering degree becomes the leader of our country. I swear his IQ is below 50. I am embarrassed to say he is our PM cause he is a crook and a liar. Did anyone watch his 22 second pause after he was asked a question about Trump ... here is the link ... make your own opinion https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/stars-bars-baby-trump-2020.5580/