Spring, Summer and Fall cycle suggestions/comments please

Princess_Penguin

Trusted Member
Hey Brawners,

I would like to know your opinions on this cycle I put together for myself for the rest of the year. Please feel free to make suggestions as I would like to hear your thoughts.

I am currently going to be experimenting with very low dose steroids to see if I can maintain my physique and lean out with taking minimal dosages of gear. So I threw together this plan and I would like know your thoughts, good, bad, and any suggestions of things I could change. (all my dosages are weekly dosages)

As far as fat burners go I am going to be using Clen, Albuterol and cycling on and off 1 week on and 1 week off, I am experimenting with this too, just trying something new.

As far as t3 goes, I currently run 25mcg a day, I will up that to 50mcg a day when I run the var and winny as I am going to aim to get as lean as possible throughout those months.

1) The Feb 22 to beginning of April 4: 20mg of test prop with 25mg of EQ

2) April 5 to May 23: add 25mg of primo e, drop the test prop and keep the 25mg of EQ.

3) May 23 to Aug 31 - drop the EQ and primo e and run 5 to 10mg of var and winstrol daily ,

4) July 25: add 10mg of Nolvadex and 12.5mg of proviron take along with the var and winny.

5) Sept 1-Dec 1 would like to run anywhere from 10mg to 20mg of test prop or test E

6) After Dec 1 I might add NPP and test or something to see how much strength I can get back, I may do this, i may not. I am still thinking about it.

Last edited:
Hey Brawners,

I would like to know your opinions on this cycle I put together for myself for the rest of the year. Please feel free to make suggestions as I would like to hear your thoughts.

I am currently going to be experimenting with very low dose steroids to see if I can maintain my physique and lean out with taking minimal dosages of gear. So I threw together this plan and I would like know your thoughts, good, bad, and any suggestions of things I could change. (all my dosages are weekly dosages)

As far as fat burners go I am going to be using Clen, Albuterol and cycling on and off 1 week on and 1 week off, I am experimenting with this too, just trying something new.

As far as t3 goes, I currently run 25mcg a day, I will up that to 50mcg a day when I run the var and winny as I am going to aim to get as lean as possible throughout those months.

1) The Feb 22 to beginning of April 4: 20mg of test prop with 25mg of EQ

2) April 5 to May 9: add 25mg of primo, drop the test prop and keep the 25mg of EQ.

3) May 9 to Aug 31 - drop the EQ and primo and run 5 to 10mg of var and winstrol daily ,

4) July 25: add 10mg of Nolvadex and 12.5mg of proviron take along with the var and winny.

5) Sept 1-Dec 1 would like to run anywhere from 10mg to 20mg of test prop or test E

6) After Dec 1 I might add NPP and test or something to see how much strength I can get back, I may do this, i may not. I am still thinking about it.

why run primo for only 4 weeks? I assume its the E ester and so it won't be long enough to get the full protein synthesis benefits
Why run primo and eq at the same time? you should get very similar effect from both compounds. I would run one or the other for 10-12 weeks.

M2C

why run primo for only 4 weeks? I assume its the E ester and so it won't be long enough to get the full protein synthesis benefits
Why run primo and eq at the same time? you should get very similar effect from both compounds. I would run one or the other for 10-12 weeks.

M2C
I can't count, I want to run the primo for 6 weeks...i will correct that. I wanted to run the eq for the endurance benefits as I'm doing a lot of running and the primo just for the anabolic effects. Yes primo e. I will extend that cycle for 8 to 10 weeks as u suggested. I like that idea.

I thought you wanted to get smaller?
I’m thinking just boring old small dose of test?

I thought you wanted to get smaller?
I’m thinking just boring old small dose of test?
yes I am trying and losing weight thats why I so interested in trying these low dose anabolics. If I was trying to put on size and strength I would run 100 mg of primo and 100mg of eq and 20mg of test with 100mg of NPP and 20mg of var with 20mg of winstrol. I have never run primo and eq together, but the others i have run together and got good results from those.

This is all kindof an experiment for me as I have never done this before and I have never be able to take any of these cmpds in such low doses so I am kindof making it all up as I go. Plus, this is the firsts time in my life that I have lost weight by only changing my training and eating more carbs. This is the first time in the last 22 years that I have just been training and dieting for fun and not prepping for a competition. So I am doing everything kindof different at the moment and its all working and I have never felt better and its really quite fascinating to me!

I came up with these cycles just to try a variety of products in low doses and see how it affects me. I also like to take a couple months off from needles so I always run 3 months of orals in the summer, its kindof my routine.

I am going to do the small dose of test after the summer, I was thinking 10mg a week.

6 month cycle? is that how the ladies roll?
No I do not speak for the ladies, I speak only for myself. I have some friends who compete in bb who cycle on and off and some who just take stuff to look good and they cycle on and off. I run a low dose of test always, I have been taking it for many years now. I only cycle on and off other cmpds and stop the test when I run other cmpds. Good point though, I can see why you would make the comment, its not usually recommended to do what I do.

yes I am trying and losing weight thats why I so interested in trying these low dose anabolics. If I was trying to put on size and strength I would run 100 mg of primo and 100mg of eq and 20mg of test with 100mg of NPP and 20mg of var with 20mg of winstrol. I have never run primo and eq together, but the others i have run together and got good results from those.

This is all kindof an experiment for me as I have never done this before and I have never be able to take any of these cmpds in such low doses so I am kindof making it all up as I go. Plus, this is the firsts time in my life that I have lost weight by only changing my training and eating more carbs. This is the first time in the last 22 years that I have just been training and dieting for fun and not prepping for a competition. So I am doing everything kindof different at the moment and its all working and I have never felt better and its really quite fascinating to me!

I came up with these cycles just to try a variety of products in low doses and see how it affects me. I also like to take a couple months off from needles so I always run 3 months of orals in the summer, its kindof my routine.

I am going to do the small dose of test after the summer, I was thinking 10mg a week.
That makes sense. Might as well have fun and experiment.