Spits or Swallows

Spits or Swallows

• Spits

• Swallow

• don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
My gal loves when I cum on her face and in her mouth, lol she is an angel. Yes it’s very important and I am incredibly lucky to have a women that is as kinky as I am.

Honestly didn't think spitting was a real thing, never met a women that wouldn't swallow. I've had a few super loads that caught a girl on surprise where she spat but normally would swallow

My first gf would pull it out of her mouth as soon as I started cumming and make me nut on my own stomach or on the blankets, its definitely not as good like that. Every other woman who was successful in the endeavor has swallowed it like a good girl.

Spits and I’m fine with that, she used to pull me out just as I’d start to cum which really blows.

I’m actually pretty surprised at the poll results, honestly would have thought spits or swallows would have been reversed. You lucky bastards 😂

I tell them they better swallow it like a good girl. If they're really into you they'll do what they're told, if they don't they're not worth keeping around imo. I don't really understand what the fuss about it is.
I see where they're coming from, if my wife squirted and filled up a glass I could never swallow it lol 🤮

I tell them they better swallow it like a good girl. If they're really into you they'll do what they're told, if they don't they're not worth keeping around imo. I don't really understand what the fuss about it is.
Probably a hygiene thing, some girls not about that life lol

I’m into asians so maybe it’s a cultural thing

I don't really care as I'm already done and ready to watch tv, but swallow is gangster for sure. Being honest, my wife rarely blows me to completion anymore. not even on my bday. There is a line in a song that I heard when I was young that says "Adult sex is either boring or dirty" I didn't know at the time but it's extremely accurate.

For me, she better swallow when i want her to. If she doesn't, i dont want her. Same goes for anal.

Makes me wonder where it all started and why.
Truth is a woman who is really into you will do anything sexually to please you. If she doesn't for you just remember she will for the guy she really wants. If she stops doing the shit you like it's because she doesn't desire you anymore sexually, she may still see you as a provider or a friend like the common line "I love you but I'm not in love with you" it means she wants someone else sexually.