Sourcing

flexappeal

19. No requesting of or offering of sources or reps for any controlled substance, including AAS. We are an information hub, not a marketplace. Any posts about where to obtain AAS will be deleted and the user warned or banned.

For those that are new here I just wanted to highlight this rule..... one so it can be reinforced and two for your protection.

You ask "how does this protect me?", well despite the fact that are a lot of great members here at our forum there are also those that lurk in the shadows looking to capitalize on the fact that you may not have a source. These people are going to take advantage of you given the chance so please do not ask for a source or even coyly hint about a lab because you may very well set yourself up for being scammed. Also if you get a PM from someone like this please let the staff know and we can take care of the problem.

19. No requesting of or offering of sources or reps for any controlled substance, including AAS. We are an information hub, not a marketplace. Any posts about where to obtain AAS will be deleted and the user warned or banned.

For those that are new here I just wanted to highlight this rule..... one so it can be reinforced and two for your protection.

You ask "how does this protect me?", well despite the fact that are a lot of great members here at our forum there are also those that lurk in the shadows looking to capitalize on the fact that you may not have a source. These people are going to take advantage of you given the chance so please do not ask for a source or even coyly hint about a lab because you may very well set yourself up for being scammed. Also if you get a PM from someone like this please let the staff know and we can take care of the problem.
Do you have any suggestions on how one might be able to find sources other than posting? Theres just so many scammers and shitty products out there, its really hard to figure out how to get safe products. Im at a loss, no one wants to help anyone, I dont want to take risks with my heath. Its frustrating and a bit scary really.

Do you have any suggestions on how one might be able to find sources other than posting? Theres just so many scammers and shitty products out there, its really hard to figure out how to get safe products. Im at a loss, no one wants to help anyone, I dont want to take risks with my heath. Its frustrating and a bit scary really.
Read the reviews, that generally gives you a good idea on what labs are like.

Morning @JJAMES - @flexappeal said no asking for sources and then you just ignored the post and asked if anyone has any suggestions on how one might find sources other than posting. Really, you are asking for someone to contact you with a source. Maybe it wasn't meant to come out that way but that is how I read it and it is a violation.

You have been here over 3 months and you have posted 6 times. Suggest you dedicate some time to reading on the forum and become an active member / let the members get to know you. Its good you are concerned about your health and are careful.

Friends help friends.
Get to know people. Contribute.
Patience and working for something makes it more worth while, lol.

Just like anything in life….. put in the work and doors will open.
No it today's time, you just wait and whine to the government and eventually they will support you (either directly or min wage increases)in some fashion. This way you don't need to put in the effort.