Sorbates lame ass gym

Nice set up brother! Just started mine, squat/leg press machine power rack with high and low cables 600 pounds of plates bunch of different bars. Currently jammed in the basement. I use my shop for working in, so if I fall in love with the home gym thing I’ll build an addition to the garage or gives me a good excuse for a whole new bigger garage!

Yeah I saw it over at the other site. You should post it up here for the contest. I don't think winning has anything to do with how nice it is, but how much ass you kiss with the judges, lol.
Post it up anyways so everyone can see it even if you don't put it in the contest area

Sounds like you have quite the setup! I got rid of my storage locker when I got this house with a bigger garage, but I keep buying tools, collecting parts and everything else, looks like I should build a shed like yours. Girlfriend says I will end up on that hoarders show, the episodes where the guy has a yard full of scrap wood, metal, cars, tools, and tarps everywhere. Lets hope not haha.

Honestly, when I built my fence I built it about 6 inches on my property so I could do anything I wanted to it, lol.
So I attached the ceiling of the shed I built to the brick on my house and then used the fence as the other wall. I have extra plywood kicking around so this spring I'll finish it, just put up the roof first to see if the neighbor was going to bitch, lol Its not legal at all, lol.

So I'll put plywood on the inside and build a floor and make it a real shed. I have the breaker panel for my hot tub right beside the shed, so I'll put another breaker in that and power the shed with a light and plug. I told my grandson he could keep a snake in there for the summer, my wife doesn't want one, but come winter we will have to move the tank inside because we don't want the poor thing to die, lol.

Honestly, when I built my fence I built it about 6 inches on my property so I could do anything I wanted to it, lol.
So I attached the ceiling of the shed I built to the brick on my house and then used the fence as the other wall. I have extra plywood kicking around so this spring I'll finish it, just put up the roof first to see if the neighbor was going to bitch, lol Its not legal at all, lol.

So I'll put plywood on the inside and build a floor and make it a real shed. I have the breaker panel for my hot tub right beside the shed, so I'll put another breaker in that and power the shed with a light and plug. I told my grandson he could keep a snake in there for the summer, my wife doesn't want one, but come winter we will have to move the tank inside because we don't want the poor thing to die, lol.
Sounds like quite the setup! Good luck getting the snake in the house haha!