Something you always wanted to do.

Go to the Somali coast near Kismayu and search for the mass grave of a dozen Japanese Royal Marines.Visit the dungeon in Forte Baldissara in Asmara.

did a search and could not find any reference to either. this some 8chan stuff?

Japanese supply ship Yamayuri Maru,scheduled to deliver truck tires,aviation fuel and diesel to the Italians at Kismayu Feb 1941.The British found out and blockaded the port.That part was released by the Americans in 2000.The Italians met them not too far away,and offloaded to smaller ships.Later the Italians surprised about a dozen Royal Marines in the darkness not too far away,they were preparing a landing area with mines.They killed them and threw them in a mass grave,Father in law took one of their Nambu sub machine guns with a long curved clip.you can see one at www.dragonsoffire.com.Said it felt heavy,and had a high rate of fire.
Dungeon in Forte Baldissara,British jammed 80 Blackshirts standing room only,water,no toilet,bucket of potatoe peels tossed through a trap door above.18 months before he escaped.Guess what he survived on.

Last edited:
Japanese supply ship Yamayuri Maru,scheduled to deliver truck tires,aviation fuel and diesel to the Italians at Kismayu Feb 1941.The British found out and blockaded the port.That part was released by the Americans in 2000.The Italians met them not too far away,and offloaded to smaller ships.Later the Italians surprised about a dozen Royal Marines in the darkness not too far away,they were preparing a landing area with mines.They killed them and threw them in a mass grave,Father in law took one of their Nambu sub machine guns with a long curved clip.you can see one at www.dragonsoffire.com.Said it felt heavy,and had a high rate of fire.
Dungeon in Forte Baldissara,British jammed 80 Blackshirts standing room only,water,no toilet,bucket of potatoe peels tossed through a trap door above.18 months before he escaped.Guess what he survived on.

1564708137516.png

Read a story once about a guy going to hell.Everybody was there,devil says he will grant him one wish before hell begins.

Says he wants to screw the devil in the ass.

Fight an mma fight...by the time I was confident my non grappling skills were where they needed to be I was too old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Base Jump and Paraglide are two on my bucket list. I doubt Ill ever base, but paraglide is doable.

Dude! You don’t say much on this board but when you do you always knock it out of the park.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fight an mma fight...by the time I was confident my non grappling skills were where they needed to be I was too old.

Meh. Old Guy JuJu you just a youngin. Mind you are too old for anything sanctioned.
I don't even like getting hit nowadays.

Ok, guys. We have to keep the DMT talk limited. It is a rec drug controlled under Schedule III of Canada's Controlled Drug and Substances Act.
If you want to talk about mind-expanding experiences there are other Forums on the Net for it.

Meh. Old Guy JuJu you just a youngin. Mind you are too old for anything sanctioned.
I don't even like getting hit nowadays.

So true...I am tempted to do a submission grappling event but In grappling really got nothing to prove anymore.

But I agree I don’t like getting punched or kicked anymore... it’s meh times 10

So true...I am tempted to do a submission grappling event but In grappling really got nothing to prove anymore.

But I agree I don’t like getting punched or kicked anymore... it’s meh times 10

Lmao!
Full contact sticks?