Single choice cardio machine

Haha shit watch rocky 4, then run in the snow.

I have never seen the movie.
What you want to do from the perspective of a fighter in the olden days was to keep to the trails in the summer. You then gain a mindfull memory of where you are going on the trails-bumps, dips, logs and other stuff- best done with your dog. As the seasons change, the terrain does as well. What was a nice smooth run in the summer becomes more challenging-change up your footwear for hikers, keep the dog - because the ground becomes slippery and the leaves hide stuff. That is when your knowledge of the run becomes important. You don't want to vault on a log as you would in the summer, but rather hop over it. The resistance becomes more difficult as you are wearing more clothes, which is getting you ready for the winter.
When the winter comes, you have a pile of snow that is ready to be plowed through, fallen through and stumbled over, but in as safe a manner as possible because it is the trail you have been running for a couple of seasons. Your dog, depending on its size, will cut a path along the trail for you to follow. Or you carry her.

In terms of cardio equipment I vote for a rower too - can't go wrong with posterior chain stuff. My second would be Airdyn style bike. If you don't really need a machine but are looking for something to push your cardio then battle ropes, slam balls, and kettlebells will more than do the job - and take up next to no space

All you fellas who like the rowers - I have hardly ever used one because I feel like it takes away from recovery time from my shoulders and elbows, maybe even wrists?For me lower body joints don't seem to suffer from that to the same extent with other more leg based cardio.

Maybe not an issue for younger healthier folks.

What say yee?

All you fellas who like the rowers - I have hardly ever used one because I feel like it takes away from recovery time from my shoulders and elbows, maybe even wrists?For me lower body joints don't seem to suffer from that to the same extent with other more leg based cardio.

What say yee?
Don't have problem with upper body recovery at least i think.
But i do prefer my elliptical vs my rower because of the wrist problem, nothing target my CTS like this fucking rowing machine but it's one great machine for intense cardio so i still go on it sometime

What say yee?

I had a rower for a few years — just the simple Canadian Tire type. I agree with you that it seemed to take away my recovery ability for my upper body. It was the last piece of cardio equipment I had. It just didn't seem to fit into my schedule.

most important thing on a cardio machine is a place to rest your phone/ipad, it makes doing cardio a breeze. I can't imagine having to do cardio staring at the timer on the machine for an hour, it seems to move slower when you don't take your eyes off of it

i like the treadmill cause it's universal, can't be too tall/short and wear whatever shoes

if you get a bike, make sure your shoes fit the pedals well and the seat is soft/the full seats. The triangle shaped seats put pressure on my sciatic nerve and make sure that the seat height fits you well

So gotta recap on this I went from a treadmill to a treadclimber I got a smoking deal on one.
Treadclimber is nice, I can hit it after leg day unlike a treadmill. Its does alot more in terms of performance with half of the overall pysical exersion.
I just got a magnetic rowing machine tonight. It will definitely get rid of my back fat.
I was rowing same fashion as a tbar and got a wicked back pump, gonna have to get that figured out to slow that down a bit

Between the two I should be able to cut some fat by summer

I think you’ll enjoy the rower that’s my go to. I’ve just got an old precore one from the 90’s with the air cylinders at home but if I want an intense cardio session I’ll hit the magnetic one at the gym. I’ve also got a recumbent bike at home it’s super easy on all your joints and no shitty bike seat jammed in your ass.

I love my M5 max climber. Great leg pumps and most bang for your buck compared to a treadmill.

Its a tie between a water rower and a 50lb flywheel spin bike. I have both

Reactions: Cog
I love my M5 max climber. Great leg pumps and most bang for your buck compared to a treadmill.
I wanted a m3 or M5 max climber even a proform HIIT trainer but i couldn't find one in Alberta for less than grand so I settled lol.
There was a stepmill that came on Kijiji for a couple hundred but it sold basically as soon as it was listed.
Next investment is gonna be a leverage squat or hack squat.

I wanted a m3 or M5 max climber even a proform HIIT trainer but i couldn't find one in Alberta for less than grand so I settled lol.
There was a stepmill that came on Kijiji for a couple hundred but it sold basically as soon as it w

Good luck in your search. I just got rid of my 20 year old tread mill and bought this beast. I couldn't be more excited for it to get delivered! 40 degrees of incline, 6 degrees decline....

Attachments

• NTTX15I24019_1.jpg
    NTTX15I24019_1.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 0
  • NTTX15I24019.jpg
    NTTX15I24019.jpg
    529.2 KB · Views: 0
Good luck in your search. I just got rid of my 20 year old tread mill and bought this beast. I couldn't be more excited for it to get delivered! 40 degrees of incline, 6 degrees decline....

Those are not cheap, last time I was in flamann I seen the price tag on a high incline machine similar to that and that would a shit load of beers and stripper tips.

Those are not cheap, last time I was in flamann I seen the price tag on a high incline machine similar to that and that would a shit load of beers and stripper tips.

The wife really wanted the incline. Prefers that to running. I’m not one to argue ...seems like a win win. plus I just tack it on as an early birthday present lol

The wife really wanted the incline. Prefers that to running. I’m not one to argue ...seems like a win win. plus I just tack it on as an early birthday present lol

Lol can't argue with a machine that keeps the wife's ass looking nice and if she's happy to use it then he'll yah that is a win.
Lmao I get a smack now when I jiggle my wifes ass and tell her I have equipment to take care of that in the house

Lol can't argue with a machine that keeps the wife's ass looking nice and if she's happy to use it then he'll yah that is a win.
Lmao I get a smack now when I jiggle my wifes ass and tell her I have equipment to take care of that in the house

amen to that. But you need a little a jiggle....just not too much haha!

amen to that. But you need a little a jiggle....just not too much haha!
Lmao not gonna lie I don't even hold her hips anymore when I'm behind her I just clap those cheeks and let them go.
Ok so many thicker asses aren't all that bad