Sick

Sorbate

Board Dumbass
Trusted Member
How are you guys doing? Anyone besides me get this crappy ass flu that’s going around.
Started with shivers, then a lump in my stomach and stomach cramps every time I drank and ate for over a week, now that’s finally gone and I’m getting a full blown cold.
Like seriously fuck off, I’m busy and dont have time for this.

I was just getting back into training after a year. My guts are fixed, my pinched nerve is controllable and slowly going away, my left leg static’s gone.
I had bought my primo and finally found some good gh, I was ready to rock and roll.

I guess all of 2019 is going to suck health wise for me, lol.

Anyhow just wanted to whine, my wife called me a baby, lol.

I thought I was getting nailed on Thursday when I woke up and felt like crap. I had the body aches and pains, sniffles and sore throat. I took a short walk with the pups and discovered my Achilles tendon was burning and stiff. I barely made it to the pharmacy and back; I was feeling so crappy. Newf leaves me a voice message that he nearly ran me down as I was crossing the street, and I look like an old fart. (literary embellishment) Ego destroyed and feeling like crap. I slept for the entire day.
I woke up yesterday and could walk without a limp, but the tendon was still stiff. The flu symptoms were gone. I didn't work out.
Today I am good. Asymptomatic and my tendon is not burning. It must be the flu shot. That or the soon to be ex-wife will be gone in eight days, and I am beginning to see the light!
Get better, Sorby!

I thought I was getting nailed on Thursday when I woke up and felt like crap. I had the body aches and pains, sniffles and sore throat. I took a short walk with the pups and discovered my Achilles tendon was burning and stiff. I barely made it to the pharmacy and back; I was feeling so crappy. Newf leaves me a voice message that he nearly ran me down as I was crossing the street, and I look like an old fart. (literary embellishment) Ego destroyed and feeling like crap. I slept for the entire day.
I woke up yesterday and could walk without a limp, but the tendon was still stiff. The flu symptoms were gone. I didn't work out.
Today I am good. Asymptomatic and my tendon is not burning. It must be the flu shot. That or the soon to be ex-wife will be gone in eight days, and I am beginning to see the light!
Get better, Sorby!
I though Newf trying to collect the hit cash was all a story - watch over your shoulder Bagua 😜.
Sorbate - I didn’t get the stomach issue but have a cough and have been unwell for 5 weeks. It comes and goes - chest infection and two rounds of antibiotics. They did nothing - I went to my old faithful - olive leaf extract 3 times the dose for a few days and then twice a day 3 pills a day. 95% over it.
Hope you feel better, I was stupid and when I was at my sickest I was still doing small workouts and should have been in bed.
I only get sick every 3-4 years but when I do, it kicks me in the ass.

I though Newf trying to collect the hit cash was all a story - watch over your shoulder Bagua 😜.
Sorbate - I didn’t get the stomach issue but have a cough and have been unwell for 5 weeks. It comes and goes - chest infection and two rounds of antibiotics. They did nothing - I went to my old faithful - olive leaf extract 3 times the dose for a few days and then twice a day 3 pills a day. 95% over it.
Hope you feel better, I was stupid and when I was at my sickest I was still doing small workouts and should have been in bed.

Welcome to the house! Lol!

How are you guys doing? Anyone besides me get this crappy ass flu that’s going around.
Started with shivers, then a lump in my stomach and stomach cramps every time I drank and ate for over a week, now that’s finally gone and I’m getting a full blown cold.
Like seriously fuck off, I’m busy and dont have time for this.

I was just getting back into training after a year. My guts are fixed, my pinched nerve is controllable and slowly going away, my left leg static’s gone.
I had bought my primo and finally found some good gh, I was ready to rock and roll.

I guess all of 2019 is going to suck health wise for me, lol.

Anyhow just wanted to whine, my wife called me a baby, lol.

@Sorbate I think you got the AIDs.

Beginning of october was 2 weeks of intense flu symptoms, then it hold another with fewer symptoms week to then slowly disapear.
Last 3 days i woke up again with sore throat and congestion, hope this time it won't be that bad and will slowly disapear before the begining of the week.
No flu shot for me but i start to think about it, maybe it would worth it.

I’ll try the olive leaf extract. Normally I overdose on vit c but my guts sucked and I was avoiding my pills.

I’ll try the olive leaf extract. Normally I overdose on vit c but my guts sucked and I was avoiding my pills.
Oregano oil does nothing for me albeit it is high in antioxidants. Olive leaf extract is the only product that kills my chest infections. Hope you feel better.

How much of each and where did you buy them
I don’t get oregano oil but if you do and it says take 2 drops - take 5-10 twice a day minimum.
I buy most sups online from vitamart , iherb p, or life extensions but was in a rush so went local.
They are pills and generally they say take 2 twice a day. I take 4 3 times a day until I feel better then 2 twice a day.

I don’t get oregano oil but if you do and it says take 2 drops - take 5-10 twice a day minimum.
I buy most sups online from vitamart , iherb p, or life extensions but was in a rush so went local.
They are pills and generally they say take 2 twice a day. I take 4 3 times a day until I feel better then 2 twice a day.
I’m going to try it. I’m fed up with feeling light headed and shitty.

Everytime I start to get sick I eat atleast a dozen cloves of pickled garlic...it's worked numerous times and I actually just did this Friday morning. Old lady and kids have been sick for a couple weeks and I was gone to work....so I get home and two days later I woke up with a burning and constricted throat....I went straight to the kitchen and ate over a dozen cloves and I'm perfectly fine, sore throat is gone and no cough.

Everytime I start to get sick I eat atleast a dozen cloves of pickled garlic...it's worked numerous times and I actually just did this Friday morning. Old lady and kids have been sick for a couple weeks and I was gone to work....so I get home and two days later I woke up with a burning and constricted throat....I went straight to the kitchen and ate over a dozen cloves and I'm perfectly fine, sore throat is gone and no cough.
I’ll try that as well. I used to eat a ton of garlic, I should get back into that. I kinda got sick of cooking Italian though