Shitty Day

Alapaha11

Trusted Member
Having one of those days where I'm miserable ! Day started great but just one comment wrecked my day .
Had my kids at martial arts today and one little girl asked me if I was my son's grandpa ! I've had grey hair since I was 19 or 20 and it never bothered me before but now that I'm 50 its little comments like that can wreck my day. I have grey hair but I'm in shape and all the other parents are in their 30s and look like shit .
Anyway just wanted to vent

Having one of those days where I'm miserable ! Day started great but just one comment wrecked my day .
Had my kids at martial arts today and one little girl asked me if I was my son's grandpa ! I've had grey hair since I was 19 or 20 and it never bothered me before but now that I'm 50 its little comments like that can wreck my day. I have grey hair but I'm in shape and all the other parents are in their 30s and look like shit .
Anyway just wanted to vent

On the bright side, you're 50 and still have hair. Why not dye it if it bothers you? I've got some grey and I shamelessly keep it dyed. 😏

On the bright side, you're 50 and still have hair. Why not dye it if it bothers you? I've got some grey and I shamelessly keep it dyed. 😏
[/Q
Doesn't usually bother me having the grey but maybe today I'm just a little touchy . I'm just now putting on my big boy pants

Don’t dye it, use just for men Control Gx.
It looks natural because you still have some grey but not as bad.
I used to dye me hair but it never looked natural even if done by a salon.

And if you feel bad because of a comment control your estrogen, lol.
Maybe you need to pluck earhair and nose hair, trim your eyebrows?

Don’t dye it, use just for men Control Gx.
It looks natural because you still have some grey but not as bad.
I used to dye me hair but it never looked natural even if done by a salon.

And if you feel bad because of a comment control your estrogen, lol.
Maybe you need to pluck earhair and nose hair, trim your eyebrows?
I had my Snickers ...all good now