Shakes

@Sorbate all jokes aside I have bought and consumed organic baby food in a pinch. The chicken and sweet potato really not that bad. Wouldn’t be my first choice and it’s not cheap but if you’re having digestion issues and considering shakes it may be a short term option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You ccan't die. We haven't had our hot dog get together. That doesn't sound right does it?
Ha ha ha

Yes Hot Dog get together sounds hilarious and would be hard to explain... but if there is even the remotest chance of this happening I would love to be in invited.

I’ll even sponsor the first annual tee shirts.

BC

I used to drink alot of chicken shakes. 5-8 oz cooked chicken breast, rice and spinach. I would make up packs, freeze it then when ready throw in the blender with water.

Man, that sounds disgusting. The worst part is drinking the food from a frozen state. Was it all thick too? Gaaag!

But seriously, I admire the dedication. I thought of drinking chicken and rice but I just can't do it.

I drink liquid egg whites instead of powder shakes. Just another protein option.

I used to drink alot of chicken shakes. 5-8 oz cooked chicken breast, rice and spinach. I would make up packs, freeze it then when ready throw in the blender with water.

I’ve done this, saw a vid of Dana Bailey doing this. I used cabbage, rice and chicken. Used chicken broth as the juice. I made it 3 days, lol. A bit too over the top for me.

I’ve done this, saw a vid of Dana Bailey doing this. I used cabbage, rice and chicken. Used chicken broth as the juice. I made it 3 days, lol. A bit too over the top for me.

Didn't know horses ate chicken!

I use the Gold Metal Supplements Superfoods meal replacement. Awesome stuff with everything you need including antioxidants (y)

Check out their site. Collin is good people.

late to the party I am but this is key. I honestly dont actually eat any chicken meals anymore, I drink them. 8oz cooked breast, 1/2 cup brocolli and when eating carbs ill add 200g rice to the mix. I mix mine in a personal blender in 2 stages ...completely liquefies the chicken and leaves minimal chunks of rice and brocolli (if its just chicken....zero chunks)

Poundmaker shakes! Yes, but rice started to thicken em when they sit in the fridge all day so I dropped the rice

Sorbate try this, 40oz water, 2lb cooked chicken, 4 oz spinach, 1/2tsp salt.
Put 1/4 cup egg whites in 5 500ml mason jars and add the chicken shake.
Lol don't sip or smell just pound em back.
Yogurt, cottage cheese, apples & peanut butter, pudding & bananas make good snack fillers