Sdrol Vs any other orals

Prosum superdrol 20mg... 2016... started 1cc of test with 20mg of superdrol for 2 weeks then 3rd week 600mg test 300npp and 20mg sdrol.. in just those 2 weeks the 1cc and the 20mg of superdrol changed my whole body and gave me good base for rest of the cycle.. muscle gain not too much water and good strength... I didn’t feel any sides in 3 weeks..

Maybe i'm wrong but i think these kinds of protocol are garbage. If you want some real agression PWO why not use some test base or tren base ?

Sdrol is good for powerlifters but honestly this stuff is toxic as hell.
oh ok i see, or i could just go 5 mg/day for 4 weeks straight, just to kick start

I used a boatload of the old originial "beastdrol", superdrol clone, around 10 years ago. Amazing dry gains and strength. No estro sides whatsoever. Some lethargy but thats about it. I stay away from orals these days and stick to injects. But imo SD is superior to dbol, winny, var. M1T is stronger and gives more results but it also gives a lot of water gains which I don't like anymore.

Sorry to add to this old thread, but I am curious about this compound for future cycles. I heard that it eats carbs up like it's a joke, meaning you can really slim down or recomp on it, that is if you're appetite doesn't get killed. Is there anything else to know about it? Like I heard for instance that if you take Anavar, you should make sure to take a good amount of creatine as well as it works really well with it, or that if you take Anadrol you should avoid sodium entirely as it will cause more bloating and water retention.

Lol eats up carbs up like it’s a joke.. I have no idea what that means... but there’s so much more to both of these very POTENT orals that they are not a joke.. side effects , dosage and results should all be researched before moving forward... actually curious where you heard anavar and creatine should be taken together and why

It was just something I had read previously about Anavar's ability to drastically increase nitrogen retention in muscle tissue, I am not sure if its accurate, but the person providing the info mentioned that one should make sure to intake a good amount of creatine if on anavar. This was a while ago, and I am trying to recall it as best as I can. Just hoping someone will provide some of their tips and tricks regarding S-drol and so forth.

Sorry to add to this old thread, but I am curious about this compound for future cycles. I heard that it eats carbs up like it's a joke, meaning you can really slim down or recomp on it, that is if you're appetite doesn't get killed. Is there anything else to know about it? Like I heard for instance that if you take Anavar, you should make sure to take a good amount of creatine as well as it works really well with it, or that if you take Anadrol you should avoid sodium entirely as it will cause more bloating and water retention.
Late reply but who told you sdrol eats carbs? Where did you see this? If you do a search, the most noted comments are liver damage. Just google the medical papers of people who spent months in the hospital from superdrol. I haven't tried it, so I have no idea. I'm sure lots love it and do fine with it.
Again, who told you needed creatine for anavar to work at its best? Maybe there is medical literature out there about oxandrolone I never read but it is a well used steroid in the medical field and I haven't come across any that indicate the doctors also prescribed creatine for sarcopenia or any other condition.
Nice name by the way.
take care,
GR