Sarms recipe

Doxodren

Trusted Member
Hey Guys !!
Hope all is well for Everyone

I am just Curious about one thing

I know the recipe to take any RAW of SARMS and to mix it with DMSO, Glycerine and PEG300

Quick question, I cant seem to find PEG300 in Canada so is There something I can replace IT with ?

Thanks 😊

canadian medical supplies. you dont need that stuff to dissolve sarms. they almost all dissolve in either pg, water or ethanol. in a pinch you could suspend them in veg oil. i think you are confusing something else. dmso is for substances that dont work orally.

canadian medical supplies. you dont need that stuff to dissolve sarms. they almost all dissolve in either pg, water or ethanol. in a pinch you could suspend them in veg oil. i think you are confusing something else. dmso is for substances that dont work orally.

Thankyou sir :)
Much appreciated

So only like Végétale Glycerine (30% of the mix) and PEG 300 (60% of the mix) and water (10%)would do the job?

no. you have to look up each drug specifically to determine what its soluble in. they arent all soluble in the same thing. i made mk677 with water. cardarine with 99% everclear.

i use this site
science.bio
look up their power catalogue, find your powder and open specifications
i dont think anything is soluble in glycerine and it will make you shit yourself. peg300 is for hard to dissolve injectables. what are you wanting to disolve?

no. you have to look up each drug specifically to determine what its soluble in. they arent all soluble in the same thing. i made mk677 with water. cardarine with 99% everclear.

i use this site
science.bio
i dont think anything is soluble in glycerine and it will make you shit yourself. peg300 is for hard to dissolve injectables. what are you wanting to disolve?
ThankU !!
Only Sarms basically
I had myself some MK677 and RAD140 and S4

i use this site
science.bio
Was it much less expensive than buying a bottle? I’m somewhat lazy lol so nit sure there could be enough saving to make me do it.

i was using science.bio just as a reference source. i was using their sister site irc.bio. def saved money but what drew me to them was their 3rd party testing on reddit. reddit found plenty of sources were selling cheap low grade chinese powders, were cutting powders and selling fake powders. mk677 is probably the worst cuz of cost and difficulty of making purer product. i look at the cost of sarms in a pill or dropper and think id rather stick to gear.

i was using science.bio just as a reference source. i was using their sister site irc.bio. def saved money but what drew me to them was their 3rd party testing on reddit. reddit found plenty of sources were selling cheap low grade chinese powders, were cutting powders and selling fake powders. mk677 is probably the worst cuz of cost and difficulty of making purer product. i look at the cost of sarms in a pill or dropper and think id rather stick to gear.
Thats 100% accurate tho

After we wonder why guys Crush Dbol tablets, mix Them with Water and Glycerine and put it in a dropper.bottle 🤣😂

DMSO is nothing to mess around with, IMHO. If you're mixing with DMSO, make sure you buy the PROPER gloves that are compatible with it.

I've never needed to use everclear for any chemical, nor is it legal in Ontario... I do mix a lot of other raw products (non PED's) using 71% white rum, which can be purchased from the LCBO. It is, of course, 29% water by volume. PEG powder can be added to this clear rum at the proper percentage, and it's miscable with DMSO... Most chemicals will have a solubility quota in 100% ethanol @ 25'c available on their MSDS (or check Sigma Aldritch, Chemspider etc.) and I've found that - typically, but not always - solubility in 71% ethanol is about 65% of the quoted pure ethanol solubility.

But again, DMSO can be the devil. ANYTHING dissolved in it, by accident, can and will cross into your blood stream, so check glove compatibility. Medical/chemical gloves only, not dollar store latex. A spill of DMSO, on tobacco, for example, can kill you if you get it on your hands.

Any PEG weight under 300 can be dangerous. PEG is, after all, a deadly chemical at the right molecular weight. The number attached to it is the "weight" of the PEG chain. I'm not sure where the cutoff is. I know PEG 300 is safe up to 20g/kg, but eventually the molecule gets small enough that it will be absorbed. Zen is correct, any PEG that's not absorbed (too large a molecule) is a good osmotic laxative. Mixing PEG and DMSO can make inactive PEG active, so this is a combination that's typically unnecessary at best, and dangerous at worst.

Last edited:
I did injectable lgd4033 with2%ba, 20%bb, MCT oil, just like a regular gear recipe. It is 25mg/cc. I heard Tony huge say that the injectable version in much stronger in his experience so I thought I would try it.