S-Adenosyl-l-methionine (sam-e): its role in the treatment of liver disorders

you need liver protection from all the stress you put on it from all the supplements you take. ;)
how much per month you figure you spend at the supplement store? or do you own it?

sam-e is part of regular regimen of supplements for liver protection. This article provides interesting information.
Iv read tudca was slightly better somewhere ,but same is cheaper and can get easier hiw much do you recommend to use a day when your heavey on the oral steriods? I also use milk tistle and turmuric was going ro add sam e or tudca when i start tbol

Iv read tudca was slightly better somewhere ,but same is cheaper and can get easier hiw much do you recommend to use a day when your heavey on the oral steriods? I also use milk tistle and turmuric was going ro add sam e or tudca when i start tbol
400 mg minimum - 800 is a better dose. You can get 400 mg tabs from Organika on vitamart online for a decent price. I break them in two and take 400 a day. Other than Sam-e, I take choline and inositol due to the protective studies of choline and having a fatty liver from damage when Mono attacked my liver - never knew it could do this until my doctor explained it to me and I looked it up in my medical books. Both are known to help with fat build up in the liver. keep in mind many studies are done at 1200 a day but the stuff isn't cheap and I am just trying to keep my glutathione levels high.

400 mg minimum - 800 is a better dose. You can get 400 mg tabs from Organika on vitamart online for a decent price. I break them in two and take 400 a day. Other than Sam-e, I take choline and inositol due to the protective studies of choline and having a fatty liver from damage when Mono attacked my liver - never knew it could do this until my doctor explained it to me and I looked it up in my medical books. Both are known to help with fat build up in the liver. keep in mind many studies are done at 1200 a day but the stuff isn't cheap and I am just trying to keep my glutathione levels high.
Thank you!! Have a wonderful day

Thank you!! Have a wonderful day

Boys I buy SAM-E monthly. Avoid buying from CANADA. I don't understand why with this particular supplement has to cost 3x more in Canada.

Go to VITACOST. They & iherb are the largest online Supplement retailers in the world. Nobody can beat there prices. Vitacost ships flat rate to canada with tracking and all the paperwork done and calculated at the checkout. Orders take usually 4 days to arrive from when they left the warehouse.

SAM-E 400 mg -->60<-- Enteric Coated Tablets $27.99 USD = $37 CDN

Compared to Rip off VitaMart which only gives you 30 Tablets and they charge $43 CDN What a bloody rip-off. 30 tablets from VitaCost are only $18.00

Last edited: