Ryan Newman crash

Frank.castle

If you want peace, Prepare for war
Trusted Member
Anyone see the crash last night with Ryan Newman? Has to be one of the worst I’ve seen in a LONG time

Yeah it was on the last lap and definitely one of the worst I’ve seen in a while as well!
I believe he is serious condition but not life threatening

unreal crash.... just shows you what the HANS really does.... wasn't for that, he'd likely be dead

Speaks to the over all safety the roll cages the HANS device the seats. Man Tboned at 200mph while you’re upside down and right in the drivers door.

Still some debate on whether Earnhardt would have survived his crash had he worn the device. However no doubt it’s saved many lives as @Boomer stated

That was insane and with all the gas that was leaking out its amazing the car didn't blow up
I don’t believe that was fuel pouring out of the car or it would have exploded. You could see the fuel from the quick coupler squirting our but to me the large leak looked like coolant.

I don’t believe that was fuel pouring out of the car or it would have exploded. You could see the fuel from the quick coupler squirting our but to me the large leak looked like coolant.
Well that would make sense ! Fuckers on Sportsnet said it was gas .

The thing I didn’t like and I know it’s due to tv time constraints but the fact that they’re still going through the burn out victory lane all the celebrations while Newman’s still stuck in the car. Nothing against Hamlin or the FedEx team just rubbed me the wrong way

The thing I didn’t like and I know it’s due to tv time constraints but the fact that they’re still going through the burn out victory lane all the celebrations while Newman’s still stuck in the car. Nothing against Hamlin or the FedEx team just rubbed me the wrong way

They had no idea of the severity of the crash.... Hamlin took his radio off as soon as it was over and had no clue until someone told him... at which point he went to check on him....
As an aside didn't Newman finish 4th? Which would be bad ass..... " Yeah, I took 4th at the Daytona, but I did it on my roof...."