Roid test OR Lab max?

Drop a tiny bit into liquid and check color as stated for any trens.
Smell them you can tell the difference between test, Tren,deca,mast.
Especially test & nandrolones deca smells like shit
Nandrolone will basically liquify sitting at room temp on the counter.
Test will go soft in your fingers.
Trens all have a very high melt point.
Dht's are almost double room temp if I remember right.

Those lab Max's only give you a general yes or no as to if you have the compound in question.
They won't run a panel test to eliminate what it will or won't be. Most kits run an a&b vial. Basic enough test to tell you weather or not you have what your suppose to have.

Don't use those, they are useless, except for heating. A friend of a friend's grandmother's uncle has a couple and let's say one boils an equal volume of water 5 minutes before the other one, both set to the same temp.

Forget Newf and his $1,000 device for $300 worth of steroids. He has a bit of a scientific stick lodged vertically. Just McGyver the thing as I told you. Clean your oven door and prepare to stare.
Heat slowly, very slowly, watching the thermometer for a slow steady increase in the ambient temperature of the air in the oven. Allow all parts of the oven to warm equally, impatience is not allowed when McGyvering and saving $$$.

Keep the hanging thermometer close but not touching the hanging test-tube.

You haunt me šŸ‘»

Yah I do not have $1000 to spend on equipment, but I do however want to do this as close to proper as can be, don't want to brew up 100mg/ml of aromasin thinking it's an AAS lol! My digital thermometer is top brand and rather accurate as I've tested it on things I know the temperature of so it can vary +- a degree so that's not bad at all considering melting points can vary by 3-4 degrees.

My only issue now is finding ACCURATE melting points! All the lists I've seen on BB sites vary and when I cross reference with Google some compounds have WAY different melting points so I will have to do some research on this for sure. If a melt test AND labmax still leaves me scratching my head I will bite the bullet and send off to Jano.

Thanks guys :)

Be careful of tren that has that rusty color. It means it was damaged by heat (the tren oxidized) it should be a beautiful golden color...

I can give you guys details to a facility who can test your finished products? Labmax and similar ones can't pick up bacteria or actual consentration like others mentioned.
The test on raws is like 50 usd, finished product like 150... Worth it for peace of mind imo.

I rather just stick to pharm grade, did a bit of brewing in my younger days but just way too much effort now.

Furius $1000 is nothing. You can't put a price on your health.... Throw in some GH and 1000 is barley enough to buy your gear for the month.

If you are going to homebrew spend the money and do it right... Have the raws tested. It's not just about purity the Chinese are dodge šŸ˜‚ for them to sell raws they only have to be food grade (30% pure)
I've seen some horrible lab results from raws.. Don't risk it.

Buy Raws in bulk, test them, then only manufacture.
Filtration units are great. When I still brewed I used 1l filtration units with a handpump. Pre filter with 0.45 followed by filtering with a. 22. Should only take 30min to an hour to filter 1l... Should yield about 90 vials. Then you know you are good for at least 2 or 3 years. Compounds like tren ace, primo etc you can use the 250ml ones.