Reviews/experience with Androbolics (SARMs)?

CaptainJericho

I came across these guys' site, and am curious what people think/know about them. I have seen some positive reviews as well as some negative ones here and there.

Thanks

Cool thanks for the reply
I disagree with this review. I used the RAD140 30mgs a day and totally changed my physique.
I have 3 bottles ready to go for another round once the gyms can figure their shit out.
Androbolics I find has good products.
Girlfriend also has used their LGD and MK677 and works great for her.

I have ordered from them at least half a dozen times. Always got my orders and had good experiences with the products.
Are they good for AAS’s not just SARMS? I was devoured to PG after one order and I have hope they are just under the weather. But indeed this gives me a chance to research other labs and I may have to order from new lab , was looking at alphanorth I can’t find any reviews on here for them. And Dracorex I can’t find there website a member gave me an email and told me to tell them “he sent me” but this sounds a bit sketchy I don’t know? Anyone have anything to say or anything?

Are they good for AAS’s not just SARMS? I was devoured to PG after one order and I have hope they are just under the weather. But indeed this gives me a chance to research other labs and I may have to order from new lab , was looking at alphanorth I can’t find any reviews on here for them. And Dracorex I can’t find there website a member gave me an email and told me to tell them “he sent me” but this sounds a bit sketchy I don’t know? Anyone have anything to say or anything?
Lol. Thats seems sketchy, but ordering from a website sounds safe?

Lol. Thats seems sketchy, but ordering from a website sounds safe?
You know what I mean man some guy I don’t know gives me an email could rip men off...the places I order from online I tirelessly research for weeks....I have good gear now.....But to me this is not a joking matter I am trying to learn the ins and outs....I’m not really a newbie I’ve been weight lifting/sports my whole life.....ok say I emailed you saying hey man I’ve been given the go ahead to give you this source email this guy for a list of products .....like......are you understanding yet

Honestly androbolics I’m looking at this and spartan and alphanorth but hoping PG comes online again I want the pharma grade sust

You know what I mean man some guy I don’t know gives me an email could rip men off...the places I order from online I tirelessly research for weeks....I have good gear now.....But to me this is not a joking matter I am trying to learn the ins and outs....I’m not really a newbie I’ve been weight lifting/sports my whole life.....ok say I emailed you saying hey man I’ve been given the go ahead to give you this source email this guy for a list of products .....like......are you understanding yet
OK.....honestly I have no clue what the Jesus is going on these days lol....but I guess I owe lumberjack an thank you for the hook up......Dracorex is seeming to be the one I’m gonna go with ......I HAVE QUESTIONS can any administrator help me

They dont have AAS just SARMS. Ive never tried SARMS from a UGL before but I did with Blackstone Labs back when Osta first hit the scene but I feel it may of been a prohormone. I had crazy nipple sensitivity at 50mg a day. Is that normal with Osta?

SARMs sound extremely interesting to me but I have never tried. I’ll eventually try them out see what the hype is all about. I like just feeling godly through AAS

SARMs sound extremely interesting to me but I have never tried. I’ll eventually try them out see what the hype is all about. I like just feeling godly through AAS
I felt like a fuckin machine on 30mgs RAD per day. Had some shitty acid reflux but that could of been from over eating the whole cycle too? Even with stuffing my face (admittedly not the cleanest diet either) I stayed lean too. 🤙 Fawk yeaahh

I know these dont put on mass like Drol and tren but its all what an individual wants. Ill take less gains if I can keep my appetite and sleep on track. I feel this is a decent result from something that is not an AAS!

Attachments

• 20201025_171350.jpg
    20201025_171350.jpg
    627.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20201025-171103_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201025-171103_Gallery.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 21
I felt like a fuckin machine on 30mgs RAD per day. Had some shitty acid reflux but that could of been from over eating the whole cycle too? Even with stuffing my face (admittedly not the cleanest diet either) I stayed
I know these dont put on mass like Drol and tren but its all what an individual wants. Ill take less gains if I can keep my appetite and sleep on track. I feel this is a decent result from something that is not an AAS!
Oh for sure...yeah I knew I was interested in them ever since reading about them just a matter time and cash flow , I’m starting A long ass cycle now I’ll throw some SARMs later

Oh for sure...yeah I knew I was interested in them ever since reading about them just a matter time and cash flow , I’m starting A long ass cycle now I’ll throw some SARMs later
Im starting a RAD and LGD cycle this week, gonna log it on here too. Ill do an AAS cycle next year, I work in fort mac and I dont wanna take tren and be a sweaty mess when its -40 and catch hypothermia.

Ran Ostarine from Androbolics, 25mg a day for 12 weeks along with my trt and it gave some solid strength gains and some nice dryness to my physique. Derek from More Plate More Dates has Androbolics down as a recommended source for Sarms so I purchased based on his recommendation. No coupon code though:( lol