Review of ostarine

Goldenrod

Trusted Member
Not sure if I can mention where I bought so I won’t until I know.
I tried three different Ostarine products at both 10 and 25 mg. two we’re pill form and one was liquid. I am/was hoping it would help with injuries but it didn’t.
It may have helped with keeping some muscle on during long rest periods due to those injuries but I didn’t get much from it. It is recognized as the safest and most tested SARM and from my perspective does the least.
Just my experience - I’m sure many have great luck with it, I wish I did as I prefer to go the safe route.
I ran it for 30 and 60 days to ensure there was enough time. Other SARMS - I noticed immediately in both growth, strength, and vascularity.

Arcygenical

Trusted Member
I've run Ostarine for up to 10 weeks with absolutely very little in the way of body recomp or mass gains. I did gain a bit of strength, but nothing compared to even a low dose of test. It also suppressed my HTPA quite noticeably (albeit nothing like true AAS). I was using it during a cut, and I saw very little from it. I purchased it from 2 sources, and took half a dose of each for every dosing. Perhaps one was bunk and the other was fine... I'm not sure. All I know is that 25mg combined of both (liquid) did almost nothing for me.

I too chose it because of how safe it seemed to be, no vision issues, no GH analogues (with their whole host of other sides etc.)