Redemption through BBing; from depression, addiction, break up to competition in May 2019

Physique is coming along nicely and can clearing see the positive changes!
Good luck with your competition brother!

Thank you very much guys. You are certainly keeping me motivated and pushing hard. I am very happy with the results and quality of Dracorex products. Customer for life.

Chest and bi day...here is the gun show slowly getting bigger...đź’Ş

Attachments

• D9EB9A2E-CA20-4563-84EA-4FCA4B32EA3B.jpeg
    D9EB9A2E-CA20-4563-84EA-4FCA4B32EA3B.jpeg
    368.1 KB · Views: 16
I am 5’10” not sure the length but if I had to guess I would say about 10” to 12”.
May I ask why you ask? I think I know but don’t want to assume lol

Alright cut begins now had few complications on personal level but working though them and pushing ahead. Let’s see what kind of progress 2 weeks of cutting brings.

Week 1 under the belt. Tough week moved out from a mentally unhealthy place and situation and positive things have already started happening. Next week I will do progress pic and post my diet up here for review.
Happy weekend all.

You’re making great progress Mike. I love how you’ve turned a negative situation into fuel for yourself! Keep at it!

Thank you so much for that. I really appreciate that. I have good days and bad days I would be laying if I said it was easy it’s been uphill from the start but I got few good people still standing beside and I am going to finish this journey no matter what. Comments like this just reinforce the idea that what I sm doing is the right staff.
Thank you all that commented, thumbs up’Ed me, and liked this post you make this easier and possible for me to push throu.

Busy week this week due to car purchase but still made the gym everyday. I have changed the Dracorex protocol a bit and will put up the update tonight.

Life has been real good to me. Have amazing girlfriend, career is going well, training is good even though shoulder tendons are hurting and right elbow is killing me. Diet is on point. Bought a new used car, might be not much to some but it’s a lot to me. After separation lost one to repossession due to lost employment and totaled another hitting a tree that almost killed me. This car is a new beginning for me and of the steps to getting my life on track. I have amazing friends in my corner and plenty of people that support me. Thank you all.

Attachments

• E6AE4BF2-C0B3-4224-8356-CC58AE0BBAA2.jpeg
    E6AE4BF2-C0B3-4224-8356-CC58AE0BBAA2.jpeg
    468 KB · Views: 27
As I stated I adjusted the gear from Dracorex to reflect increased volume of training and reduced calories. Here it is:
Shots are everyday
Dracorex test cyp - 150mg
DRACOREX lab – DQ 150mg
This is a new product that I am really looking forward to trying to help ease my joint pain. It will replace my EQ.
DRACOREX lab – Tren ACE 37.5mg
DRACOREX lab – Masteron Prop 37.5
DRACOREX lab – Arimidex as needed
Dracorex lab - anavar 60mg
Dracorex lab - winstrol- 50mg
Humalog insulin 4ius prior to training
Synthroid T4 100mcg per day
Cytomel-25 T3 12.5mcg per day
Still trying to get in a position to get GH but due to personal life changes money is a bit short.
Basically increase of 50% is what I completed.
Diet to follow.

Last edited: