Recent Order

BunkMass

Trusted Member
I placed an order with these folks last week. Shipping was super fast! There was a small hiccup in the order when I saw I was missing a couple items. So I emailed them about the missing items and OMG they responded back in less than 5min and corrected everything! These guys have stellar customer service and I HIGHLY recommend them. Don’t hesitate ordering from these folks, they truly care about their customers!!

Bunk

guym

Trusted Member
Doing so right now. Thanks for the post!

I placed an order with these folks last week. Shipping was super fast! There was a small hiccup in the order when I saw I was missing a couple items. So I emailed them about the missing items and OMG they responded back in less than 5min and corrected everything! These guys have stellar customer service and I HIGHLY recommend them. Don’t hesitate ordering from these folks, they truly care about their customers!!

Bunk
Yes I’ve had the same experience with them. Very professional and quick ta.

tricks79

Trusted Member
I placed order earlier this week and had a shipping email from Canada post in like 1 hour. Was shocked.

However contact form on website doesn't work for me, been wanting to ask them when 1" 25g is coming back in stock... Man's gotta pin those quads /.

ABMonkey

"Only one cycle"
Trusted Member
Yeah these guys are awesome. Ordered a bunch last time round and turnaround was really quick and affordable for pins.

I use to use 25g for everything but I find you have to pin so slow takes the plunger forever to go down

tricks79

Trusted Member
I use to use 25g for everything but I find you have to pin so slow takes the plunger forever to go down
I find a lot of guys advocate 1cc / minute for injecting speed to minimize any pip.

Im probably like 10-15s per cc tbh. But if you follow the minute rule 25g is pleeenty big I guess.

Thank you guys for the posts and amazing reviews we have not been logged on here until recently. You can always reach us at [email protected] if you have any questions or specific requests.

The contacts on our website we had to disconnect since a lot of the SPAM bots flood the email with junk.

@tricks79 the 25G 1" Terumo & BD are back in stock in needle only and syringe needle combination

As for Injection protocols, The higher the gauge and the slower the injection, the less trauma is caused to the muscle tissue.