REAL BODYBUILDING PODCAST Ep.22 | Mike @the research station

I'm gonna have to listen to it a couple more times, right now my answer would be that he gives some food for thought. I listened to it a few days ago so it's a little hazy for me right now but he said a few things that made me think "well fuck, good point, why didn't I think of that?". He also said a few things that made me think "that's kind of a stretch, I'll have to check it out". I had already planned to listen to it a few more times or at least when i can give it full attention. He also somewhat confirmed a few ideas or opinions I personally have but are not commonly popular. Overall some good thought provoking stuff.

I was actually gonna post it here eventually if just for the reason that he gives a really nice explanation of how the HPTA axis works with just the right amount of detail given for what each part's function is, bravo for that part for sure. Another thing I remember is that maybe some of his thoughts on esters/half-lives as they pertain to dose timing may be a bit too much text-book and not enough real life.

I was amused and maybe astonished by Fouad's self proclaimed lack of knowledge on some facts that I would have thought were very basic for a legit top ranked pro. For the record I think Fouad and this podcast are great.

I'm gonna have to listen to it a couple more times, right now my answer would be that he gives some food for thought. I listened to it a few days ago so it's a little hazy for me right now but he said a few things that made me think "well fuck, good point, why didn't I think of that?". He also said a few things that made me think "that's kind of a stretch, I'll have to check it out". I had already planned to listen to it a few more times or at least when i can give it full attention. He also somewhat confirmed a few ideas or opinions I personally have but are not commonly popular. Overall some good thought provoking stuff.

I was actually gonna post it here eventually if just for the reason that he gives a really nice explanation of how the HPTA axis works with just the right amount of detail given for what each part's function is, bravo for that part for sure. Another thing I remember is that maybe some of his thoughts on esters/half-lives as they pertain to dose timing may be a bit too much text-book and not enough real life.

I was amused and maybe astonished by Fouad's self proclaimed lack of knowledge on some facts that I would have thought were very basic for a legit top ranked pro. For the record I think Fouad and this podcast are great.

I'm on the fence. Some of it made me want to pin 125mg per day and some of made me think that he's a tool. I watch a lot of podcasts there are some good ones right now.

I'm trying to find where he became on authority on this. He has read a few books but really it's not that much. I'm not sure.

Wow.. I watched about a half hour of this video and I agree. I needs tobe watched a few times. There's a LOT of stuff in this video.

Really interesting though. Especially since he coaches top level Olympia athletes.

I'm on the fence. Some of it made me want to pin 125mg per day and some of made me think that he's a tool. I watch a lot of podcasts there are some good ones right now.

I'm trying to find where he became on authority on this. He has read a few books but really it's not that much. I'm not sure.
If you consider the dosing of most ace esters you're basically pinning 100mg a day anyway.

*I'm not a psychiatrist and I've never stayed at a Holiday Inn. But...

I watched it again and I think I got it him all figured out. I'll put it as simply as I can, mostly because I don't know all the big proper descriptive words.

Dr G's notes;
The patient has some kind of mental condition that is a combination of a few things.

A. He is very intelligent as pertains to science and logical things
B. He seems to struggle with the simpler (intuitive, primal, necessary, fuck I don't know ? LOL, ironic) aspects of communication. This show's when he contradicts himself and in the times where he seems to get carried away. He's probably not bullshitting about anything, he just doesn't have time to explain how he arrived at his conclusions, IOW provide the proof. On some points he may be just straight up wrong aswell but that's not the point.
C. He's probably just as shady as the rest of them, in the end he is trying to get you to buy his product.

I guess he took some internet flack from a few utube supertards so he fired up another video to address them and explain some of the science. That 125mg stuff was bugging me but he gets the ideas behind it over much better in this vid. Other good shit in there too, really good vid for everyone but probably really get a total noob a nice rounded out picture of our whole game if you can ignore the "show" while absorbing the science.

Overall - 2 Thumbs up and a cold lil peener at half mast.

Good Post @Zuespas

I watched it again and I think I got it him all figured out. I'll put it as simply as I can, mostly because I don't know all the big proper descriptive words.

Dr G's notes;
The patient has some kind of mental condition that is a combination of a few things.

B. He seems to struggle with the simpler (intuitive, primal, necessary, fuck I don't know ? LOL, ironic) aspects of communication. This show's when he contradicts himself and in the times where he seems to get carried away. He's probably not bullshitting about anything, he just doesn't have time to explain how he arrived at his conclusions, IOW provide the proof. On some points he may be just straight up wrong aswell but that's not the point.
C. He's probably just as shady as the rest of them, in the end he is trying to get you to buy his product.

I guess he took some internet flack from a few utube supertards so he fired up another video to address them and explain some of the science. That 125mg stuff was bugging me but he gets the ideas behind it over much better in this vid. Other good shit in there too, really good vid for everyone but probably really get a total noob a nice rounded out picture of our whole game if you can ignore the "show" while absorbing the science.

Good Post @Zuespas

Generally i agree with his concepts about microdosing and getting more from less and faster ester vs long esters. i have a bit of an issue with his blended TRT. Yes i believe you would probably feel very good on it...same idea as why you would take 100mg test plus 100mg of mast or primo vs 200mg test. Both these DHT will not convert and they will reduce SGHB which will drive up free test without estrogen sides vs straight test. His theories would be supported by why guys like Stan Efferding feel best on 100mg of test prop M/W/F (300per week) for their TRT vs long esters...they are using more of the test in a prop ester and it converts less.

My issue is that for long term TRT (all year round...year after year) Nor-19 are believed to be harder on the heart than test and Proviron or anavar are natoriusly hard on cholesterol. So with his Blended TRT you will likely feel great but after a few years straight on this, your blood work would likely be significantly less healthy than straight test. Am i generalizing...yes...but so is he. I believe his concepts are better suited to blasts than to TRT.

PS...me being bitchy...in the RBP video he appears to have quite the man boobs...hard to trust a guy talking about diet and blended TRT that has man boobs...its like trusting a skinny chef. Just saying.

Dr G's notes;

Good Post @Zuespas

Im giving it a try now. My health and bloods are shit from blasting heavy doses of test and tren for far too long through terrible mental health. im doimg 50mg prop, 50mg npp and 25mg proviron daily now. Ill report on my thread about how its going