Raws from China going to dry up? Part two on topic only!

This is to replace the first thread that turned into an off-topic free for all.
Please, folks, think before you post and remember the rules. Absolutely no rec drug talk!
Is there a link to this conversation?

Same here.
What about needles though?
If I tell your I’ll sound like I have issues, lol

ok

3 cases of 5/16“ 30 guage insulin syringes(300), they were on sale, lol.
almost a full case, so 90, 3 cc syringes
over 300 tips of assorted sizes.

I only buy the 3 cc syringes and needle tip in cases because this one place is so cheap. Like $20 fir 100 syringes and $15 a box of pins 100.
They are downtown so don’t sell insulin syringes for obvious reasons.
I don’t use too many 3 cc syringes anymore, only to backload and I use the same one for months, or till the numbers wear off.

Last edited:
If I tell your I’ll sound like I have issues, lol

ok

3 cases of 5/16“ 30 guage insulin syringes(300), they were on sale, lol.
almost a full case, so 90, 3 cc syringes
over 300 tips of assorted sizes.

I only buy the 3 cc syringes and needle tip in cases because this one place is so cheap. Like $20 fir 100 syringes and $15 a box of pins 100.
They are downtown so don’t sell insulin syringes for obvious reasons.
I don’t use too many 3 cc syringes anymore, only to backload and I use the same one for months, or till the numbers wear off.
Wasn't there an online supplier of syringes and needles? I am looking for one and wondering what everyone is using now?

Wasn't there an online supplier of syringes and needles? I am looking for one and wondering what everyone is using now?
I go to local places.
I walk in to shoppers covered up and with the insulin syringes I always bring in an old bag because they have a hard time figuring out which ones I want. I hand them the bag and say "a case please"

With the syringes and needles I go to a pharmacy downtown and just ask for what I need. If I get a strange look or they ask what for I just say I'm on hormone replacement therapy. Look them right in the eye, not down or up or anything.

You gotta go in like you are not nervous. Otherwise they figure you are using drugs and may refuse service. Once you go into the same place all the time they get to know you.

Just gotta keep your calm. Like its nothing. Just tell your brain that, repeat it as you calm yourself down as you walk in the door. Its nothing, this is normal. over and over.

I get all my syringes from the local pharmacy close to my place.

Junkies get all there needles for free now so im sure the pharmacist dont think twice about it anymore also