Raloxifene

Though I'd share this.
Started raloxifene for the first time 5 days ago. Currently on a tren ace/ test prop/ tbol cycle. I have the worst gyno outbreak I've ever had... and I've been fighting flare ups for about 7 or 8 years.

I am taking 100mg a day for the first 10 days split in two doses. Then will tapper down to 75mg a day. I have 25mg tabs.. hence the doses.
I also started taking caber at the same time as I had itchy nips for one of the first times in my life. I have also been taking 1mg a day adex since I started this cycle 3.5 weeks ago.
My gyno was incredibly painful when I started this cycle, like I said.. huge flare up as well.
So now I'm 5 days in to raloxifene and caber... I have almost zero pain in my gyno. The size is down about 10-15%
My sex drive has soared.
I am extremely pleased with these quick results... I beilive maybe over a year I can get my gyno completely under control.

I will update later on as progress goes...
But I want to say, anyone who suffers with gyno issues and hasn't tried raloxifene... do yourself a favor and try it.
I have used everything over the years... always do pct.
I can crash my E2 hard and still no gyno relief.
This stuff really is working for me! I haven't been this optimistic in a long time.
I suffered through a few long term letro runs to try and nuke it.. did nothing other then kill my libido... kill my joints... leave my extremely lethargic and feeling like death.
So far my only side effects from the raloxifene is a stuffy/runny nose... not bad at all!!

I acquired some pharma ralo from pg a few weeks back , currently only running 200mg of test a week, taking 12.5 asin eod, but for some reason my left nipple was always sensitive, and hurt to the touch . No visible lumps , anyways took 60mg a day for two weeks , dropped down to 30mg a day afterwards and voila zero pain or sensitivity. Stuff works wonders !

So I thought I'd share an update

I started the raloxifene on Oct 20th
As per my last updates above...
Well since then, my gyno has dropped by about 70% now I'm down to about as small as it has been in years.
I haven't had ANY pain, that is always a huge problem.
I am on a tren cycle. Tren ace 125mg eod test prop 100mg eod and mast prop 100mg eod... caber .5mg eod and adex .5mg ed raloxifene i did 10 days of 100mg a day and since I've been using 75mg a day in two doses.
I have never had such an easy time on cycle to control my gyno and actually have it reducing !!

If you have gyno or gyno sensitive and haven't tried raloxifene.... do yourself a favor and try it!!!

Well since then, my gyno has dropped by about 70% now I'm down to about as small as it has been in years.
I am on a tren cycle. Tren ace 125mg eod test prop 100mg eod and mast prop 100mg eod... caber .5mg eod and adex .5mg ed raloxifene i did 10 days of 100mg a day and since I've been using 75mg a day in two doses.
I have never had such an easy time on cycle to control my gyno and actually have it reducing !!

If you have gyno or gyno sensitive and haven't tried raloxifene.... do yourself a favor and try it!!!

Did you find any cognitive side effects? I found after a couple weeks my memory was affected and I had brain fog. I couldn't shake the effect even at 30mg/day, which was a bitch b/c I still benefited from that dose. I agree that it works great, but within a couple months of stopping the gyno had come right back. If you tolerate it well I recommend running it at a lower dose for longer. 150mg is a fairly high dose. I ran it for 2 months.

Perhaps now that I'm at/very near a trt dose the results would be lasting. I plan to run it again, I just need to be in a position where the brain fog won't be a detriment.

Did you find any cognitive side effects? I found after a couple weeks my memory was affected and I had brain fog. I couldn't shake the effect even at 30mg/day, which was a bitch b/c I still benefited from that dose. I agree that it works great, but within a couple months of stopping the gyno had come right back. If you tolerate it well I recommend running it at a lower dose for longer. 150mg is a fairly high dose. I ran it for 2 months.

Perhaps now that I'm at/very near a trt dose the results would be lasting. I plan to run it again, I just need to be in a position where the brain fog won't be a detriment.
I had the "brain fog" about 4 or 5 days in, when I was at 100mg a day. Once I l dropped down to 75mg a day, that went away. I have had a stuffy nose pretty consistently while I've been on it. I think it may be related.
Other then that I've had no side effects.
When I get off my cycle I plan on dropping down to 50mg a day.
I will definitely use raloxifene every cycle from now on. As someone very gyno sensitive.

Hey team,

Just bumping this thread because of this interesting development - Raloxifene apparently greatly reduces mortality in those at risk of mortality from COVID 19. Raloxifene also has strong anti viral properties. And to think you guys were just taking it for your nips.

Academic articles below

Hey team,

Just bumping this thread because of this interesting development - Raloxifene apparently greatly reduces mortality in those at risk of mortality from COVID 19. Raloxifene also has strong anti viral properties. And to think you guys were just taking it for your nips.

Academic articles below

Very interesting...
Any canadian UGL carry it? I can only find a US one. 50$USD for 50mg x 30... not cheap

Do you find that Masteron affects your hairline? If I were to try it I'd only use 50mg/wk, or thereabouts. Wouldn't take much.

Do you find that Masteron affects your hairline? If I were to try it I'd only use 50mg/wk, or thereabouts. Wouldn't take much.
I have never had an issue with my hair line. I have used up to 600mg/week masterone. I have a great head of hair I was blessed with.... but being major gyno and estrogen sensitive is my weakness lol

I have a buddy of mine in his late 20s when he uses masterone it sheds his hairline pretty quick... he can't use it... but he is fine with tren..... so masterone can definitely be an issue for guys with genetic predisposition to hair loss

I have never had an issue with my hair line. I have used up to 600mg/week masterone. I have a great head of hair I was blessed with.... but being major gyno and estrogen sensitive is my weakness lol

I have a buddy of mine in his late 20s when he uses masterone it sheds his hairline pretty quick... he can't use it... but he is fine with tren..... so masterone can definitely be an issue for guys with genetic predisposition to hair loss

I should be good. Don't have more than some thinning, which is to be expected at this point, however, I noticed hair loss when I used proviron. So, perhaps not an option. It's too bad, nothing feels better than DHT.

Thank you guys for this thread, was having Gyno issue getting worse this last year, tried Ralox didn't work, but was only at 30mg/per day didn't know about going higher. Started 120mg for 2 weeks and shrunk 50% gonna lower the dose (anxiety?) ran out but @G-Force was awesome to rush order me some more........

Thank you guys for this thread, was having Gyno issue getting worse this last year, tried Ralox didn't work, but was only at 30mg/per day didn't know about going higher. Started 120mg for 2 weeks and shrunk 50% gonna lower the dose (anxiety?) ran out but @G-Force was awesome to rush order me some more........
Anytime my friend! We will always do our best to help in all situations and happy to hear it shrunk 50%!