Rad140 + LGD cycle

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Trusted Member
So Ive been taking RAD140 for 2 weeks now and LGD4033 for 1 week now, started the RAD at 20mg per day for week 1 and then up to 30mg for week 2, will keep it around the 30mg mark depends on the acid reflux really. (Shit is brutal and I dont want to end up with an ulcer).
Been splitting the dosages into 2x a day - 15 mg breakfast and 15mg preworkout mid aft. LGD 1 dose in the AM. Been taking an aspirin 81 daily as well as I already have higher BP and Im not sure if it was the MK677 or the Yohimbine I was using but I felt like my head was on the verge of imploding and I had night sweats like a motherfucker. Dropped both MK and Yohimbine and sleeping fine, no headaches anymore either.
Training as best I can, working 7 on 7 off so I get 1 week of weights in town and 1 week of bands and pushups in camp.
Will try to keep this updated frequently :)

This was yesterday back in camp after I ate breakfast (dinner) - On nightshift. Dry gains are my fav gains. 🥰

Attachments

• 20201106_225232.jpg
    20201106_225232.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 15
RAD and LGD can increase bp a lot. They also cause hair loss if you’re prone to it, I’ve had both sides. I was constantly starving on RAD eatting 5-6k calories daily and still starving.

RAD and LGD can increase bp a lot. They also cause hair loss if you’re prone to it, I’ve had both sides. I was constantly starving on RAD eatting 5-6k calories daily and still starving.
Im lucky to not be prone to hair loss. Knock on wood I keep that trait. I have felt pretty good the past week, but I do often feel pretty fckn hungey after 3 hours no matter how much I eat- and even so I cannot seem to break through the 200lbs.
I dont get it, its heartbreaking and so frustrating!!
Solid strength though and great pumps.

Sounds like a deadly cycle ^^
Its going welp again, I seem to be stuck at 198-200 lbs and I am forcing food into me to the point I am nauseous after almost every 3 hours. Im not sure what to do about this. Only really 3 weeks in but I also had this problem last year. Topped out at 205 on the same cycle. 300mg test, 30mg rad140, 20mg LGD

Its going welp again, I seem to be stuck at 198-200 lbs and I am forcing food into me to the point I am nauseous after almost every 3 hours. Im not sure what to do about this. Only really 3 weeks in but I also had this problem last year. Topped out at 205 on the same cycle. 300mg test, 30mg rad140, 20mg LGD
Add GOMAD, or half a GOMAD!

Ensure you're tracking your calories so you know you're in the right surplus for your goals. While it's certainly not good to have inconsistent days with eating, it's also good to take a step back and look at your weekly consumption/expenditure.

In terms of the food and feeling nauseous, are you doing any cardio? Be sure you have some cardio, not only for the heart health but it will stimulate your appetite, the couple hundred calories you burn are inconsequential if it allows you to easily get those meals down. I'm not saying you have this mindset but people need to unlearn the fear cardio is bad for gains.

Last look at the foods you're eating, without knowing exactly what you're eating or how much I'd say digestion is working against you. Find foods your body agrees with, trial and error here but an example for me is how much better my body digests fish than beef, 6oz of each isn't created equally in terms of how I feel after eating them.

I don't know much detail you put into your diet but I try and be very conscious of the digestion time of the foods I eat and time them accordingly, specifically pre and post workout and also my last meal of the night.

Tracked my calories for my week off. Usually between 3900 and 4400 calories a day between 250 and 300 protien and 300 to 450 carbs.
Still hanging in at 201 lbs. Im perplexed as fuck. I dont feel like I look like crap by anymeans but I had so much better luck with SARMs before this. Might just start a real cycle if things dont turn around in 2 weeks. Boo!

Tracked my calories for my week off. Usually between 3900 and 4400 calories a day between 250 and 300 protien and 300 to 450 carbs.
Still hanging in at 201 lbs. Im perplexed as fuck. I dont feel like I look like crap by anymeans but I had so much better luck with SARMs before this. Might just start a real cycle if things dont turn around in 2 weeks. Boo!
Looking lean and dry man nice job