Quick Question

Saroy27

Trusted Member
Hey Folks, sorry long thread ahead...

Just had a Quick question here..
I bought like 50units of Test E400 from a certain lab like 7months ago. (For my own personal usage)

I am basicaly off Médical TRT now (dosed at 150mg/week of Dellatestryl)
And wanted to do my cycle.

I started at the beginning of last week again and aimed for 400mg Test E/week.. turns out this E is a Pain lol (I mean I always had a bit of a bump using Enanthate Testosterone but never that bad)
Gave it a full week (2 injections of 1/2mL a week)... And tbh pain is TO MUCH to handle lol especially for an older pal like me.
Since I dont want to waste 50units of thoses Tests, I did my Research and found diluting the Test with Grapeseed Oil would supposly help a lot.. this is why I am here.. to See the experts' Advice...

If ever you guys Sée something wrong.. dont be Afraid to Tell me..

I bought what I think is necessary.. but wanted to have some opinion from you guys before trying it (dont want to mess myself even more lol) so I have :

- Clear 10ML glass vials that I will Wash and Rince , and then sterilise in the oven at 350°F for 1 hour..

- Rubber stoppers that I will "sit" in 70% isopropyl alchool for 20mins and then sterilise in the oven at 250°F for 30minutes..

- Regular 13mm caps that fits the bottle...

- Grapeseed Oil from regular Market that I will put in the oven (in a beaker) at 300°F for 30minutes...

- Couple 0.22 Whatsman Syringue filters...

- One glass mixing Rod that I will Wash and then sterilise in the oven at 300°F for 1hour...

So Here is the plan...(Will Do One bottle for my first shot)..

1) Place glass Beaker on top of frying pan

2) Open stove top at around Level 3-4

3) Take 5mL of my current painful 400mg Test E..

4) Take 5mL of the sterilised GSO..

5) Place 5mL Test E and 5mL GSO in beaker..

6) Stir with sterilised glass rod until 10mL mix becomes Clear..

7) Transfer 10mL mix into sterilised 10mL vial (with of course using .22um syringue Filter..

8) Place Sterilised rubber stopper on vial and cap it...

I am Aware now each mL would have 200mg/mL

SO...

Am I fine like that?

Or..

Once this is done, Do I have to reheat the Closed vials?
If so what is the best way?
Do I have to Pin inside Rubber stopper so that air can Come out if I reheat the full vial in the oven?

Thank you so much guys

imo, too much work just to recover 50ml.
do you have any empty vials? the inside of an empty should be ok. you could just transfer say 5ml at a time and dilute with your vegetable oil through your syringe filter. if you dont have an empty, you could just sterilize the vial you are talking about and do the same thing with the syringe filter.

reluctant to tell someone who is cautious about their wellbeing to take a shortcut but i think reasoning through cross contamination avoidance is solid and lots of people who homebrew just filter(me) just filter. maybe sterilize the oil first.

also gso is overhyped. i think it all started when grapeseed oil was the hyped new healthy oil. people started homebrewing with it at the exact same time. safflower oil is less viscous.

if you do your plan. you dont have to heat the sealed vials. you can. every step ensures your safety but i think its overkill.

back in the day when gear was hard to get in the states there were cowboys crudely separating cattle pellets with with veg oil, filtering them with coffee filters. some didnt heat, just banged it. never heard of infections. thought there would be some lost limbs, but no.

ThankU very much sir !!

Tho its not 50mL
imo, too much work just to recover 50ml.
do you have any empty vials? the inside of an empty should be ok. you could just transfer say 5ml at a time and dilute with your vegetable oil through your syringe filter. if you dont have an empty, you could just sterilize the vial you are talking about and do the same thing with the syringe filter.

reluctant to tell someone who is cautious about their wellbeing to take a shortcut but i think reasoning through cross contamination avoidance is solid and lots of people who homebrew just filter(me) just filter. maybe sterilize the oil first.

also gso is overhyped. i think it all started when grapeseed oil was the hyped new healthy oil. people started homebrewing with it at the exact same time. safflower oil is less viscous.

if you do your plan. you dont have to heat the sealed vials. you can. every step ensures your safety but i think its overkill.

back in the day when gear was hard to get in the states there were cowboys crudely separating cattle pellets with with veg oil, filtering them with coffee filters. some didnt heat, just banged it. never heard of infections. thought there would be some lost limbs, but no.

ThankU very Much sir !!
I Do have empty Vials yes Indeed.
Tho it is not 50mL that I would like to recover,
Its 50 bottles of 10ML so 500mL .
You are right that GSo is overhyped its imo as well.

Will try One bottle.. if Works.. then Will Do like 250mL Test batch at once (with GSO) and put them all in separate empty vials

ThankU very much sir !!

Tho its not 50mL

ThankU very Much sir !!

Will try One bottle.. if Works.. then Will Do like 250mL Test batch at once (with GSO) and put them all in separate empty vials
ahhh, ok. thats an actual investment. maybe someone may have some advice for such quantity.
i always get organic health store oil to avoid pesticides that i dont think can be filtered and preservatives that guys on forms said to have caused really bad reactions.

ThankU very much sir !!

Tho its not 50mL

ThankU very Much sir !!

go to a pharmacy and buy injectable Vitamin B12
cut your shots with that. the B12 is already sterile so you have just to draw say half of your painful stuff and half of B12 and inject away :)
a lot less bother and as mentioned already sterile

go to a pharmacy and buy injectable Vitamin B12
cut your shots with that. the B12 is already sterile so you have just to draw say half of your painful stuff and half of B12 and inject away :)
a lot less bother and as mentioned already sterile
Oh thank you very Much sir !!
Will go try that out as well for sure

What color Does Vitamin B12 have?
Will it turn the Testosterone darker?

Oh thank you very Much sir !!
Will go try that out as well for sure

What color Does Vitamin B12 have?
Will it turn the Testosterone darker?

redish if I remember. its been a long time since I bought any
I deal with pain free labs now lol

why would the colour matter??

Hey Folks, sorry long thread ahead...

Just had a Quick question here..
I bought like 50units of Test E400 from a certain lab like 7months ago. (For my own personal usage)

I am basicaly off Médical TRT now (dosed at 150mg/week of Dellatestryl)
And wanted to do my cycle.

I started at the beginning of last week again and aimed for 400mg Test E/week.. turns out this E is a Pain lol (I mean I always had a bit of a bump using Enanthate Testosterone but never that bad)
Gave it a full week (2 injections of 1/2mL a week)... And tbh pain is TO MUCH to handle lol especially for an older pal like me.
Since I dont want to waste 50units of thoses Tests, I did my Research and found diluting the Test with Grapeseed Oil would supposly help a lot.. this is why I am here.. to See the experts' Advice...

If ever you guys Sée something wrong.. dont be Afraid to Tell me..

I bought what I think is necessary.. but wanted to have some opinion from you guys before trying it (dont want to mess myself even more lol) so I have :

- Clear 10ML glass vials that I will Wash and Rince , and then sterilise in the oven at 350°F for 1 hour..

- Rubber stoppers that I will "sit" in 70% isopropyl alchool for 20mins and then sterilise in the oven at 250°F for 30minutes..

- Regular 13mm caps that fits the bottle...

- Grapeseed Oil from regular Market that I will put in the oven (in a beaker) at 300°F for 30minutes...

- Couple 0.22 Whatsman Syringue filters...

- One glass mixing Rod that I will Wash and then sterilise in the oven at 300°F for 1hour...

So Here is the plan...(Will Do One bottle for my first shot)..

1) Place glass Beaker on top of frying pan

2) Open stove top at around Level 3-4

3) Take 5mL of my current painful 400mg Test E..

4) Take 5mL of the sterilised GSO..

5) Place 5mL Test E and 5mL GSO in beaker..

6) Stir with sterilised glass rod until 10mL mix becomes Clear..

7) Transfer 10mL mix into sterilised 10mL vial (with of course using .22um syringue Filter..

8) Place Sterilised rubber stopper on vial and cap it...

I am Aware now each mL would have 200mg/mL

SO...

Am I fine like that?

Or..

Once this is done, Do I have to reheat the Closed vials?
If so what is the best way?
Do I have to Pin inside Rubber stopper so that air can Come out if I reheat the full vial in the oven?

Thank you so much guys

If you are in Canada.....

I'm doing some brewing in around 2 weeks(waiting on filters)so If you are in need of test-e I can send you 1-100ml vial of test-e 200mg/ml in mct oil/no bb/2%ba if you want? All I will ask is that you do something to help someone else in some other way :)

Last edited: