Quick Question again lol

Saroy27

Trusted Member
Hi guys

So I was doing my thing and had a lil issue...

Once I came to filter my mix into my 10ml glass vial,
The mix wouldnt go trought...
(Let's say I filtered 3ml of (1.5 mL of Test200mg/mL + 1.5mL of GSO.. only Let's say 1mL came out of the Filter...)
Any suggestions?

ThankU guys

Hi guys

So I was doing my thing and had a lil issue...

Once I came to filter my mix into my 10ml glass vial,
The mix wouldnt go trought...
(Let's say I filtered 3ml of (1.5 mL of Test200mg/mL + 1.5mL of GSO.. only Let's say 1mL came out of the Filter...)
Any suggestions?

ThankU guys

I’m not sure what you are asking

Any reason why the mix doesnt Filter 100%?
Even only GSO when I pass it in the whatman syringe 0.22um Filter.. doesnt Côme out Fully
(Looks like some is stuck inside the Filter)

Because some will always remain in the filter. It can only push through until you bottom out the syringe. You can accept it as loss or try pushing a couple/few mls oil through at the back end of the filtering. Up to you.

Right totaly understand.
So Ill just "waist" a bit of GSO..
Maybe Ill try and filter the GSO before doing the mix?

filter the gear into the vile first, then add the oil. that will push through the precious, out of the filter.
is that what you mean?

if it were me, i wouldnt refilter the gear. id assume its good and just filter the oil. if you didnt purchase grocery store oil but sterilized or pharm grade, i wouldnt bother filtering that either.

Last edited:
filter the gear into the vile first, then add the oil. that will push through the precious, out of the filter.
is that what you mean?

if it were me, i wouldnt refilter the gear. id assume its good and just filter the oil. if you didnt purchase grocery store oil but sterilized or pharm grade, i wouldnt bother filtering that either.
Thank U very much sir