Question your partner gives you a hall pass. Do you use it?

Nope
It all boils down to integrity, even if I could get away with it I still wouldn’t do it.
Not to try and sound all high and mighty, just the way I’m programmed.
If I wasn’t committed to being loyal to my wife I would have bailed on her 17 years ago.
Hall pass or not, it goes against what’s right in my opinion.

Yes but my wife and I have a pretty good relationship so if she says have at it she means it. Just to be clear she is my alpha and nobody would replace her so it would be just about the sex.

She doesn't,but I would use it if she did, I attach zero emotion to sex aside from pleasure and entertainment. I'm not really a firm beleiver were meant to be monogamous as it's only been in more modern times it's become tradition. And still outside of western cultures its common to have multi partners and acceptable. Since the day were born its pounded in our heads "one and only love" type shit, I'm not buying it. That's being said I do not have permission YET and i stay loyal to her. Also I realize carrying these beliefs it goes both ways and it's fair game for her , does not bother me I'm not a jealous type it's only sex.

No way, I'm committed to her and only her, and she has the patients to put up with me she deserves an award for that alone, she is the mother of my children and that's sacred to me and besides I scored way over my head with her .😁

Not a hope. I suppose I am far too traditional. Besides that we have been through way too much together to even ponder it.

Life is already too complicated. I’ve found I much prefer less complicated a lot more than strange pussy.

Added from times long ago......

In my very limited experience on the subject (no disrespect to those with open relationships that work for you. This is based on my experience only)

the women that I’ve known in my life that were open to such things were also a lot of trouble and maintenance....and mostly if not all batshit crazy. For a very brief time in my 20’s there was at least some risk:reward benefit to justify such nonsense. But that was a long time ago and life and the eyes I saw the world through were much much different.

What came abundantly obvious always in the end....fucking other people always ends up causing nothing but problems in a relationship either sooner or later with at least one if not both partners.

Similar to the long term fuck buddy concept. Sure it works for a while, but if it goes on for a long time someone’s gonna want more or get jealous of a new beau and shit will go sideways.

Maybe 20 or 30 years ago I would have jumped at the opportunity but not now, just not interested.

This one is hard to explain, some of you will understand. Even though we've been married 40 years and have always loved my wife in the recent past I have fallen deeply in love with her. Can't explain it without it being a long winded post. So as much as I'd never take that hall pass she'd never hurt me like that by offering the pass.

Maybe 20 or 30 years ago I would have jumped at the opportunity but not now, just not interested.

This one is hard to explain, some of you will understand. Even though we've been married 40 years and have always loved my wife in the recent past I have fallen deeply in love with her. Can't explain it without it being a long winded post. So as much as I'd never take that hall pass she'd never hurt me like that by offering the pass.

Your a very lucky man and she is a very lucky lady