Q & A with Human Architect

Human Architect

Sponsor
Trusted Member
Hello Friends,

Please drop a line below with any questions you may have. I wish to begin with a nice easy Q&A.

Anything you wish to discuss:

1. Diet
2. Training
3. Cycle Schedule
4. Competing
5. Anabolics/Androgenics.
6. Supplements.
7. Nutrition

Thanks!

bebeav

Trusted Member
What do you think about Mini cut during bulking?

Sorbate

Noob
Trusted Member
Just bumping this for bebeav. No answer? Not much of a question and answer if no one gets answered.
Sometimes even a little question and even a crappy answer could get the ball rolling.

Taureau

Administrator
Just bumping this for bebeav. No answer? Not much of a question and answer if no one gets answered.
Sometimes even a little question and even a crappy answer could get the ball rolling.
Email notification is not working. Odds are HA has not even seen this. I will let him know he has a question

We moved to a virtual private server. Email will be working soon.

Human Architect

Sponsor
Trusted Member
What do you think about Mini cut during bulking?
Personally I like some advise I took from Fouad about this. Since I was in fact someone who wanted to "clean it up" from time to time. The issue with this is you'll always be going back and forth. It will literally turn into an unprogressive cycle. What I suggest, is when you bulk, never get into anything too "dirty". I don't advocate weight gain (in essence, I don't look at scales too closely). You should always keep yourself in decent shape. I gauge by the mirror and the strength I'm putting on. If you feel you need to "clean up" what I'd do is stick to the bulk by setting up your macro's so they are more conducive to only putting on lean mass. Most will find a simple reduction in carbs works best (while keeping your calories in a surplus). Many people can bulk on high protein/fat with moderate carbs (usually only needed before the workout/morning). I suspect that will be the best approach for you.

Last edited:

Human Architect

Sponsor
Trusted Member
I disagree. There are too many "crappy answers" out there. Ignorance breeds itself. Patience is a virtue for a reason. All questions will be answered properly and extensively. I am sometimes on the road with clients/sponsors or other business endeavours. That said, no question will go unanswered for long. Thanks.

bebeav

Trusted Member
Thx for your answer @Human Architect, will think more about the mirror approach than the scale, seems like a real good advice here.
Scale is going to take couple months vacancy hehehe

Sorbate

Noob
Trusted Member
I disagree. There are too many "crappy answers" out there. Ignorance breeds itself. Patience is a virtue for a reason. All questions will be answered properly and extensively. I am sometimes on the road with clients/sponsors or other business endeavours. That said, no question will go unanswered for long. Thanks.
What I was saying was meant to be tongue in cheek not taken literally.
And you are welcome.

Twoskinny

Trusted Member
First off, thanks to Human Architect and Taureau for a great opportunity to gain knowledge. I'm surprised not to see more people taking advantage of this thread.

Anyways my question is:

What are your thoughts on the keto style diets? Do you agree with intermittent fasting?

Do they have a place in this sport?

And if so, what would you recommend for a lean bulk?

What macro ratio and what foods are best?

Thanks

Good Question 2 skinny Both are very popular right now
Just my two cents I have had success with Keto and so and many guys in the past.. Palumbo was good with the "Performance Keto" he created and I know personally one friend who obtained a pro card via Keto dieting.. Curious to see what HA has too say

Smashedd

Trusted Member
Cycle schedule..

What’s your go to for bulk and cut cycles? I know diet is most important, I would like to know what gear you suggest using.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Human Architect

Sponsor
Trusted Member
Keto - Most bodybuilders are on keto, whether they recognize it as said or not. They simply don't need a lot of carbs to build muscle unless you're a true ectomorph. Some guys will suggest they intake 1000's of grams of carbs but I haven't actually seen it. The dirty bulks aren't practiced these days because you have to be so much more continence of how much material you're processing. It's not just HGH/Slin that's giving us big guts. It's also the heavy load of food.

I suggest the more traditional keto (limiting cards to as close to zero as possible) to just about anyone regardless of their level. It's a very simple way to achieve goals. What I do caution is fat intake. Some amateurs like to get into dense calorie keto diets because their fats are so high.

If you keep your protein where it needs to be (which is higher than most can handle) your fats low and some carbs before the workout, you'll be able to achieve your goals. It's a great diet for just about anyone.

wafb

Trusted Member
What's your take on metformin, do you think it can be beneficial when dieting?

Human Architect

Sponsor
Trusted Member
Cycle schedule..

What’s your go to for bulk and cut cycles? I know diet is most important, I would like to know what gear you suggest using.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smashedd,

When it comes to Bulking/Cutting, I advise to keep things a little more fluid. I don't suggest people seeing these as polar opposites. When you do that; you end up FAT in the winter and depleted in the summer. Look at where you are - now - and objectively ask, "what do I need to work on?". If that means putting on some more muscle, then do that! Increase your protein, decrease cardio, hit the weights harder. That's a lot different than - Time to Bulk - eat everything and take deca/dbol/test. I find this comes with maturity though. People when they get into bodybuilding always take these cycles as extremes.

Keeping with the fluid theme, I keep my cycle compounds fairly universal. I can put on some weight or take it off with the same course I'm on.

- TEST ENAN
- TREN ENAN
- Pharma HGH
- Slin

These are my go to drugs. I'll add certain orals/inj if I want to emphasize a little more mass or carve/dry up. In my opinion these are the best of the best.

Thanks!

millenium girl

Just her
Trusted Member
Hi HA,

I have always been a cardio addict (for the endorphines and to keep my weight in check). I had TKR early July but just started doing 2 sessions a day, fasted cardio and pm cardio. How much is too much? The manager at my gym pretends that fasted cardio doesn't help losing weight. I value your opinion more than his.

millenium girl

Just her
Trusted Member
HA, could you give me an example of anti inflammatory diet? Does it work?

Thank you Sir.

rrrrolla

Trusted Member
Hey bro!
How would you deal with someone that has bad acid reflux particularly when on cycle? If Nexium seems to work by far the best, would you leave them on it, or do you like other drugs or holistic approaches?