pure muscle fitness

Nice!!
Big Frank is from my hometown and had the pleasure of seeing him when he won the provincials many years ago! Even back then is was evident he was something special and would go far in professional bodybuilding!
I do believe though his true potential was never fully realized unfortunately, mostly due to some serious injuries

Yeah this gym isn’t far from me and I used to train at the same gym as all those guys. I can’t wait to check it out, but at $70 a month for a membership for early bird customers and the regular price being $100. I won’t be signing up for a monthly membership. I’ll get a guest pass once in awhile. It’s about 30 mins from me, and my gym has everything I need and is only $10 per month. Either way still excited to check it out and see all the big boys.

Checked out their ig wow spending some serious coin on some nice equipment. For 100$ a month I think it’s over priced but hey to each their own I commend them for trying to carve out a piece of the market for themselves. Wish them luck! I’ll still drop in and check them out

I just don’t think how shiny the machine is dictates your ability to put on muscle... but hey for Instagram guys and gals they’ll look good in work out pics

Oh yea I’ve seen it. Don’t get me wrong for people with money to burn it would be a sweet spot. I’m sure the atmosphere would be great too. On the other hand the price would weed out those that would come just to fuck around... so maybe they are onto something.

Looks pretty cool. I'd check it out if in the area.
I'd dish out the fee if the environment was on point.

I can picture a day pass being no less than 20 bucks....

Yeah the day pass is $25. Dorian Hamilton told me. He is the main owner of the club and has been buddies with Antoine and frank for years. It’s going to a nice spot for sure! If you can do pay per month I would get it for a month or two at a time. No contracts though lol.

Good for Dorian and the crew. Him and Noah have come a long way, from working at hercs, to owning their own store. And now a gym :) Learnt everything I know about Nutrition from them :)

So the memberships there are now $150 after tax. Great gym I absolutely love it. There is a piece of equipment for every single muscle. They are expanding as well to make it 3x bigger then it is. It’s already amazing. Key fob access 24/7. Covid has fucked it up though. You have to book times and only 10 people allowed in the gym at a time. The place i huge and can easily hold 40-50 people with out you even coming in contact with anyone. Not only that it is very clean and sanitary. You also get your own spray bottle and cloth to use and take around with you to clean the equipment. I put back on 30lbs in 2 months of training there. Obviously everything has been on point from eating, sleeping, training, and gear. Great atmosphere no shit heads as well. For that price the idiots who sit and socialize or text on machines instead of working out don’t have a membership. In the end the money is worth it, to not have to work in with anyone or wait to use a machine or a set of dumbells. Love this place. Fuck covid for messing everything up as well.

Oh yea I’ve seen it. Don’t get me wrong for people with money to burn it would be a sweet spot. I’m sure the atmosphere would be great too. On the other hand the price would weed out those that would come just to fuck around... so maybe they are onto something.
They know what they're doing imo. 150/month sounds like a lot, most people drop that in an evening out with friends. If the demographic is there, it will be successful(minus the whole COVID situation). You hit the nail on the head, this price point will weed out the big-box-gym weekend warriors. It will attract people who will respect the box and equipment.

The overhead in a facility that large with all that shiny equipment is likely enormous. They're cultivating a culture and brand that a certain type of lifter/athlete will gravitate towards. It's a smart but risky move. I hope they can make a good go at it! Once they start hosting workshops and events, they'll be on the map...with guys like Shaw calling it his 'home away from home,' it seems like the momentum has already begun.

My jiu jitsu club is $120 per month and have never had a complaint.

One of my black belts is in the downtown core and charges $175 per month as square footage is quite high there. He has 140 students and no issues

150 for a quality gym with great atmosphere would be worth it to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love something like this in my region (Scarborough east), but most of the good stuff is at least 20 ~ 30 min drive from here lol

The new pure muscle and fitness facility looks much bigger, they seem to have truly created their own little slice of the market.

on a side note if you follow them on Instagram they’re selling some equipment they are replacing at decent prices