Prosum Lab Reviews (formerly Powder Guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one of the unfortunate he bailed on after funds sent, he did contact me months ago to say he would make it right. I tried emailing him back but it comes back unable to send. Could a mod please pm me info on how to connect with him again.
Thanks

No staff is going to help you

Next person that asks gets temp ban

Did anyone ever get any compensation for getting ripped off by this guy? He popped back up a while ago saying he would ship the product and wanted me to keep ordering from him then seemed to disappear again.

Can't believe he can be so greedy and dishonest after how well Mr.S treated me years ago. Still have his HG Bayer HCG and other products. Top shelf stuff but that don't mean a lick now since he is in the avoid at all costs category.

Did anyone ever get any compensation for getting ripped off by this guy? He popped back up a while ago saying he would ship the product and wanted me to keep ordering from him then seemed to disappear again.
He said the same to me, and haven’t heard a word since

sad to see how it all fell apart.. have some old stuff leftover.. lol saving this for post lockdown.. not that it’s enough but will do for nostalgic purposes lol

Attachments

• 630DBF7D-7083-40DC-88C2-7614177B6301.jpeg
    630DBF7D-7083-40DC-88C2-7614177B6301.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.