Prosum Lab Reviews (formerly Powder Guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
US postal service is a legal body and federal. if he sends from the united states he is breaking federal and not state laws. someone receives goods from him via the US postal service is subject to those same laws if he is in Canada or the states
if he sends via courier the courier companies will and can and do open packages
100000% to risky for anyone with half a brain to do

This seems retarded? Does he have a Canadian re mailer maybe? Almost seems like a sting or some shit lol

Hey guys. I don't mean to intrude or anything, but just feel as if I need to clarify. I have absolutely zero affiliation with PG (Powderguy). I have nothing against PowderGuy whatsoever and have no opinion regarding the circumstance surrounding him.

Just please lease keep in mind I am PGA (PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE ANABOLICS) and not PG (POWDERGUY). We are not the same person.

I've had multiple people email me and ask if I am Powderguy aka PG. I am not.

Hey guys. I don't mean to intrude or anything, but just feel as if I need to clarify. I have absolutely zero affiliation with PG (Powderguy). I have nothing against PowderGuy whatsoever and have no opinion regarding the circumstance surrounding him.

Just please lease keep in mind I am PGA (PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE ANABOLICS) and not PG (POWDERGUY). We are not the same person.

I've had multiple people email me and ask if I am Powderguy aka PG. I am not.

Awful you have to deal with the bad press sir!

If there’s any doubters out there PGA is definitely not PG. No similarities whatsoever... only the name.

I’m trying to get in touch with Prosum but I lost his contact info and obviously his site has been done forever, can anyone that may still have his email PM me and forward my contact info to him? Not asking for his contact info, just asking someone to send him mine.

I’m trying to get in touch with Prosum but I lost his contact info and obviously his site has been done forever, can anyone that may still have his email PM me and forward my contact info to him? Not asking for his contact info, just asking someone to send him mine.
This is not how it works.
Anyhow it is popular consensus not to use him anymore. Yes his stuff was good, but there is a lot of good labs. It was a little shifty the way he left.

This is not how it works.
Anyhow it is popular consensus not to use him anymore. Yes his stuff was good, but there is a lot of good labs. It was a little shifty the way he left.

Understood, but I’m state side, can you tell me how it does work then?

I was one of the unfortunate he bailed on after funds sent, he did contact me months ago to say he would make it right. I tried emailing him back but it comes back unable to send. Could a mod please pm me info on how to connect with him again.
Thanks

If you are stateside check out a US board like Meso.

I was one of the unfortunate he bailed on after funds sent, he did contact me months ago to say he would make it right. I tried emailing him back but it comes back unable to send. Could a mod please pm me info on how to connect with him again.
Thanks
That is basically the same boat I’m in, I had an order with him back then that didn’t get filled. I talked to Mods here back around that time, Taureau included, but was just given another source, if the guy is set up here in the US I’m just trying to get in contact with him again.

If you are stateside check out a US board like Meso.
I’ve been using Prosum for 4+ years, but just made my 2nd direct order through him last May. I always hear bad things about labs here in the US honestly, but I’ll check out the board you mentioned and see. Thanks for the tip (y)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.