Prosum Lab Reviews (formerly Powder Guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The red flag has nothing to do with whatever is keeping him from responding. The red flag has to do that he has received funds and not sent anything out or responded to emails.

There could be all kinds of reasons as to why he has not been in contact. Bad situations or perhaps even forgetfulness. But regardless of what those may be.... he is not in contact.

That is a red flag and people should not be trying to use him until someone can reach him and his situation can be determined and his safety verified.
I Have a pending order with him. I have been using PG exclusively for a number of years now and he's always been spot on. Even when he was on vacation he still replied to my emails. This is unusual and highly concerning

I Have a pending order with him. I have been using PG exclusively for a number of years now and he's always been spot on. Even when he was on vacation he still replied to my emails. This is unusual and highly concerning

Exactly, close to 4 years with him now.. man never missed an email, always answered every email whether it was gear related or not.

I’m not even concerned about the money, I just hope he’s okay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No reply on my end yet. I sent a message to his other business, No reply there either. Something is def up, lets hope its not serious.

Not to raise any alarms. No one has heard anything.

However.....At this point folks, if you do hear back from him you should use good judgement.

I used to talk to him a lot when he came back to the boards as he showed up at chemical mass first. We lost touch over the years and I have no contacts for him anymore.

The thing that truly raises flags here is the fact that many, if not all of you, continue to state that this is completely out of character.

As such, one should hope for the best...but be ready for the worst. This is certainly an upsetting situation. Hopefully he is safe and well, but as I said if you hear back from him... be smart with how you proceed.

if we where to run a time line on this and say when was the last time someone heard from them I think we are looking at several weeks. There are at least 3 individuals that sent cash in the mail and have heard nothing. sending cash in the mail takes some time.

So can someone post when was the last time you heard from him?

I have confirmation one guys last corespondence was may 4th so that is 20 days ago. that is a long time for a vacation. and well that is way to long for someone in business to respond.

if the individual was sick he would have close associates and one of them would reach out to a board owner or to someone to let folks know what is going on.

if he went on vacation that makes no sense for him not to keep in touch. This is not just some random guy this is a guy running a very successful well liked business based on excellent products and customer service. These type of guys just do not go dark.

As @biguglynewf points out proceed with extreme caution

and once again if anyone has any outstanding orders with Prosum cash in the mail or otherwise please pm me and I can discuss with you your options.
if anyone has sent a email money transfer that has not be accepted my strong recommendation is to cancel it for now until we hear more.

And again we here wish him well and hope that things resolve. Its not good when any member of this community has any issues of this nature.

Last edited:
if we where to run a time line on this and say when was the last time someone heard from them I think we are looking at several weeks. There are at least 3 individuals that sent cash in the mail and have heard nothing. sending cash in the mail takes some time.

So can someone post when was the last time you heard from him?

I have confirmation one guys last corespondence was may 4th so that is 20 days ago. that is a long time for a vacation. and well that is way to long for someone in business to respond.

if the individual was sick he would have close associates and one of them would reach out to a board owner or to someone to let folks know what is going on.

if he went on vacation that makes no sense for him not to keep in touch. This is not just some random guy this is a guy running a very successful well liked business based on excellent products and customer service. These type of guys just do not go dark.

As @biguglynewf points out proceed with extreme caution

and once again if anyone has any outstanding orders with Prosum cash in the mail or otherwise please pm me and I can discuss with you your options.
if anyone has sent a email money transfer that has not be accepted my strong recommendation is to cancel it for now until we hear more.

And again we here wish him well and hope that things resolve. Its not good when any member of this community has any issues of this nature.
Tuesday May 7th at 6:30pm was the last I heard from him, providing order confirmation, donation address etc. I responded with track next day before 2pm and haven’t heard back since

Tuesday May 7th 7:25am. I responded to him with my tracking number a few days later haven't heard back or received anything

It has to be something serious. I deleted everything on Tutanota, but it had to have been like May7-9.
We were only talking, no business, and nothing was out of the ordinary.

May 3rd last communication, about a week before that I had placed an order with him and that went smooth as always.. so something happened in between my two orders

Mine was a bit earlier April 16th shipment info, sent an email yesterday, sucks I needed some more Caber, that being said hope he is safe and sound

Idk about everyone else but his tren ace was the only tren that wouldn’t give me the tren cough.. no matter where I injected. The most I got was just a copper taste and that’s about it.. I ran out of his tren (which is what I ordered on my last order) and used a pareto I had laying around, Pareto tren is amazing but every shot gives me the cough and I can’t handle that anymore

I checked the URL. Based on my findings The Red flag is even more red then before. Publicly I will not say more.

Please do not email, do not make any attempt to reach out. If you have an outstanding order either paid or not paid contact me via email at [email protected] and I will tell you your options.

If your someone that bought large from him please contact me asap. By large I mean someone that was buying from him on a regular basis to resell.

Status
Not open for further replies.