Primo

if there is money to be made people will figure out a way to fake a product. amps where faked soon after they where first out. unless someone went into the pharmacy directly they would not know if they where fake or not. fakes can and are very good copies of the original. and even in some countries the pharmacies would sell fakes to make extra money,

if there is money to be made people will figure out a way to fake a product. amps where faked soon after they where first out. unless someone went into the pharmacy directly they would not know if they where fake or not. fakes can and are very good copies of the original. and even in some countries the pharmacies would sell fakes to make extra money,
@Taureau, that is a true story. Pharmacies sell fake products too.
@millenium girl Turkey and Egypt have, for sure, been faking Schering and Organon ampoules since the early 1980's. I know this as fact. I'm sorry your Primo experience was different than you expected. I hope you discontinued use when you started expetiencing negative or unwated side effects. Were you prepping for a show or a meet and it offset your gains at all?

@Taureau, that is a true story. Pharmacies sell fake products too.
@millenium girl Turkey and Egypt have, for sure, been faking Schering and Organon ampoules since the early 1980's. I know this as fact. I'm sorry your Primo experience was different than you expected. I hope you discontinued use when you started expetiencing negative or unwated side effects. Were you prepping for a show or a meet and it offset your gains at all?
I was just trying stuff, it was my first cycle. After that I tried Winstrol (I couldn't sit for a week after the 1st inject), then one day I took what I thought was windy tabs (that's what the guy I bought them from told me). I was incredibly strong but I had terrible sides. A guy at SSB asked me to take a pic of the tabs and post it. It appeared to be DBol o_O
From then on it was Anavar only for me (Redicat paper var was good, so was BD).

My wife is using primo (tabs) and anavar currently. Her strength is way up, adding some nice lean muscle. Also noticable body fat loss.
She is on week 9 and no apparent side effects.
It is a low dose cycle 25mg primo ed and 10mg anavar ed

I personally prefer primo over some of my other options.(Winney, Dbol; both made me aggressive. Winstrol, even with omega's and water still had my joints sore to the point I felt I was losing gains. Dbol was awesome and had me benchpressing 45 plates very quickly but also lost my 'gains' almost as fast) Primo I tolerate it well, saw gains and experience minimal loss after a cycle. I since decided it was worth switching from the oral to liquid because I like it so much and want to get the most out of its potential. I usually stack it with Anavar, but the difference between the two is noticeable. Anavar gives me endurance and Primo I feel is building quality sustainable muscle. Even after doing a cutting cycle on T3 and Clen , nothing else, my loss of muscle mass was minimal. Mind you I didnt cycle it long, maybe a month but both have the ability to eat up gains during a cutting cycle. I been doing a resting period for about 2month and I can still push 30 each side, benchpress from a girl who was doing the bar!! Primo in my opinion played a relevant role in that.

I personally prefer primo over some of my other options.(Winney, Dbol; both made me aggressive. Winstrol, even with omega's and water still had my joints sore to the point I felt I was losing gains. Dbol was awesome and had me benchpressing 45 plates very quickly but also lost my 'gains' almost as fast) Primo I tolerate it well, saw gains and experience minimal loss after a cycle. I since decided it was worth switching from the oral to liquid because I like it so much and want to get the most out of its potential. I usually stack it with Anavar, but the difference between the two is noticeable. Anavar gives me endurance and Primo I feel is building quality sustainable muscle. Even after doing a cutting cycle on T3 and Clen , nothing else, my loss of muscle mass was minimal. Mind you I didnt cycle it long, maybe a month but both have the ability to eat up gains during a cutting cycle. I been doing a resting period for about 2month and I can still push 30 each side, benchpress from a girl who was doing the bar!! Primo in my opinion played a relevant role in that.
Injectable or oral?

I was doing everything in orals, until recently. Present cycle is Primo (injectable), with anavar, mk677, ostarine (pills). I liked being able to have the option when I first started, but imo I am going to see much better results from the injectable. I didnt experience any hormonal changes and since I've retained all feminine traits with no side effects (except dbol, cause I felt like I had balls😂 jk) I figure Ill get the best run for my money with injectables.

I will speak for my ex wife. Some of you remember her on the boards as Red. She liked primo but it's difficult to know if real or fake. She decided to try EQ which she far preferred. Never faked, better results and low on the sides at doses around 100mg per week.