Primo

MrsRH

And I’d like to hear experiences with Primo as well, please and thank you!

If I was a female I likely wouldn’t run primo. I know I have gotten low dose tren as primo. I go batty on tren so I can tell.
Just not worth changing your voice, or appearance for a bit of gains.

Well. We went with Primo over EQ and Var for this go round.
Just started last week. 100 week split into 2 doses.
I moved my Test to inject at the same time and so I will do them both Monday morning before I fly out and Thursday evening when I get home.

It’s not foolproof but if you buy raws at least you can do a melting point test to confirm if it’s actually primo and not something more androgenic being substituted.

ran primo as high as a gram a week. to be honest not something that ever impressed me at all. expensive for nothing in my opinion. sure did a number on the hairline tho.

Lots of primo, and I mean lots is very fake. Tren is a drug that is sold as primo often.
MG, sounds like you got tren.
I have had my hands on real primo a couple of times and Gave to a female I was helping out and she loved it and it worked amazing with very few sides if any.

Lots of primo, and I mean lots is very fake. Tren is a drug that is sold as primo often.
I have had my hands on real primo a couple of times and Gave to a female I was helping out and she loved it and it worked amazing with very few sides if any.

I heard a lot of great things about primo, but have yet to experience it myself. guess I have been unlucky with fake batches or underdosed or what not. the money I wasted on primo got me over my curiosity lol I've got a few favorite go to's i'll spend money on first. tried tested and true.

I dont know how anyone could pass off tren as primo... you would know from the sides for sure. Ive use legit primo, love it, also used tren, also love it...and I can sure as shit tell the difference between them

Roadhouse, I know it is brutal but it happens. I cannot tolerate tren as far as anxiety, night sweats, more aggressive than normal and all around toxic feeling. As you said definitely can tell the difference.
Low dose tren is passed off More often than many folks know. BUT, there is legit primo out there and I use around 300 mg -400 mg with test and var together and it is a wicked cycle. Nice veins, full and feeling great. Skin looks good etc.
I did not get the hairloss etc from it. When I got the good stuff, I got lots of it.
Been a wily veteran for a very long time, sigh too long...lol All kinds of things come to pass.

Roadhouse, I know it is brutal but it happens. I cannot tolerate tren as far as anxiety, night sweats, more aggressive than normal and all around toxic feeling. As you said definitely can tell the difference.
Low dose tren is passed off More often than many folks know. BUT, there is legit primo out there and I use around 300 mg -400 mg with test and var together and it is a wicked cycle. Nice veins, full and feeling great. Skin looks good etc.
I did not get the hairloss etc from it. When I got the good stuff, I got lots of it.
Been a wily veteran for a very long time, sigh too long...lol All kinds of things come to pass.

I’m with on this. Tren effects me negatively as well, and I’ve gotten tren for primo before.
Good primo is great. I think they can get away with it because they make it weak, thinking people won’t notice.

Same sides as Dbol but it was Primo from Schering. The dose that "my guy" injected me was for a man, not a woman hence the sides.
Schering Primo doesn't give that reaction - EVER!. There are enough fake ampoules sold to the european market from labs in Ukraine, Türkei, Egypt, etc... that real Schering amps have to be gotten at the Source. And, yes the fake amps come silk screened too. Ask your 'guy' for a few more amps and send them for mass spectrometry at the University in Leipzig, and find out what you really injected.

Schering Primo doesn't give that reaction - EVER!. There are enough fake ampoules sold to the european market from labs in Ukraine, Türkei, Egypt, etc... that real Schering amps have to be gotten at the Source. And, yes the fake amps come silk screened too. Ask your 'guy' for a few more amps and send them for mass spectrometry at the University in Leipzig, and find out what you really injected.
These amps came from Turkey :(

These amps came from Turkey :(

How many years ago was this. If it was 20 I’d bet not fake.