Primo

I like to reduce my odds of getting fake product by using brands that HPLC their raw materials. At least then I know they have access to the correct raw material.

I like to reduce my odds of getting fake product by using brands that HPLC their raw materials. At least then I know they have access to the correct raw material.
I wouldn’t believe the tests. Better to stick with reviews. Once you realize who the guys are that won’t bullshit you, ask them and you’ll know who’s good.

Anyone can send in the goods to be tested, or send a vial to someone for free gear to give a blazing review.
Plus who knows if the guy testing is even really testing it? Could just be making it sound good for the exchange of money.

You know how I do it? I watch the members on the different boards, then ask different ones privately who they like and the most common one is likely who I trust.

I don’t just take the advice off people on one board.

I wouldn’t believe the tests. Better to stick with reviews. Once you realize who the guys are that won’t bullshit you, ask them and you’ll know who’s good.

Anyone can send in the goods to be tested, or send a vial to someone for free gear to give a blazing review.
Plus who knows if the guy testing is even really testing it? Could just be making it sound good for the exchange of money.

You know how I do it? I watch the members on the different boards, then ask different ones privately who they like and the most common one is likely who I trust.

I don’t just take the advice off people on one board.
Yes I’m surely not saying use lab results as the only metric to gauge a labs quality. It does however to me matter if the lab has 3rd party testing. If lab A has good reviews and lab B has good reviews plus 3rd party HPLC testing I’m choosing lab B. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 3ml
I honestly don’t put much stake into any testing that’s completed.

I will never say anything bad about those that do. They are spending money to try to give their customers a sense of security and prove out their products. And where their hearts are in it for the right reasons.... obviously it’s a good thing.

However these are illegal products being illegally tested and in that I just question the legitimacy of potential results. It’s not like you can just take such things to maxxam analytics who are bound by certifications etc to produce precise and accurate results. Hell even maxxam was caught fudging numbers years ago...lol!

Maybe it’s just that I’m a cynical prick always looking for the bottom to fall out? Idk.

I suppose it’s nice to see it.... but it never convinced me to use one particular lab over another.

I honestly don’t put much stake into any testing that’s completed.

I will never say anything bad about those that do. They are spending money to try to give their customers a sense of security and prove out their products. And where their hearts are in it for the right reasons.... obviously it’s a good thing.

However these are illegal products being illegally tested and in that I just question the legitimacy of potential results. It’s not like you can just take such things to maxxam analytics who are bound by certifications etc to produce precise and accurate results. Hell even maxxam was caught fudging numbers years ago...lol!

Maybe it’s just that I’m a cynical prick always looking for the bottom to fall out? Idk.

I suppose it’s nice to see it.... but it never convinced me to use one particular lab over another.

Yup, that comes with time in this game BUN. We have seen the bottom fall out on many extremely good labs and people over the years. Not many of us old schoolers around these days that have seen a thing or 3. lol