Post your mask. Best mask gets a prize

Taureau

Administrator
Mask wearing is a new reality for us all. Yesterday I bought a mask with a dog's face on it. I wore yesterday and it was fun

If anyone else has a unique mask post a pic of it. Then we can vote who has the best mask. That person will be sent a prize from me

So post some pictures and let's have some fun

The contest is open to everyone except me

Every face diaper, whether worn in jest or protest or compliance is still a fear badge and sign of submission.
I refuse to wear anything and proudly maintain my medical exemption status.
However, I did make my own jic. I cut this from a compressed gas cylinder bump sleeve. As you can see, it offers the same protection factor as cloth rags and other homemade bs propaganda masks.
Live free brothers and die standing!

Fear badge.png

Every face diaper, whether worn in jest or protest or compliance is still a fear badge and sign of submission.
I refuse to wear anything and proudly maintain my medical exemption status.
However, I did make my own jic. I cut this from a compressed gas cylinder bump sleeve. As you can see, it offers the same protection factor as cloth rags and other homemade bs propaganda masks.
Live free brothers and die standing!

View attachment 5622

I think there may be a niche market for selling your style of masks, just saying

I put on a pair of my wife’s thongs (clean) over my face the other day at home. She said I look ridiculous...... I soooo wanna go out in public with em on. bwhahahaha!!

Going on my blind date mask lol I had to color in my eyebrows with pencil so he can see me frowning, since salon that I used go isn’t open to color my eyebrows and my eyelashes like I used to do it once a month. Us blonde woman have to go through a lot of trouble for people to see are facial hair around are eyes.C970B703-47D7-4FF2-A0F2-27F5E74801A7.jpeg

Last edited:
Going on my blind date mask lol I had to color in my eyebrows with pencil so he can see me frowning, since salon that I used go isn’t open to color my eyebrows and my eyelashes like I used to do it once a month. Us blonde woman have to go through a lot of trouble for people to see are facial hair around are eyes.View attachment 5627

That's definitely the prettiest mask I've ever seen.

OD