PL's low Test high Tren summer shred log

PhysLifter

Trusted Member
I love tren

I usually run tren in my cycles. I love the feeling, the sweats, the results. I missed out last fall because I ran it for a long time up to prep, so I gave a break. Now I want back in. This time, i'm going to do something different that i've never done before. Low test High Tren.

I've only ever run up to 400 mg of tren at a time. For the last five weeks i've been running 1 g of test, and it's got me running better and stronger, starting to lean out a little more, so now i'm going to bring the test down and up the tren to see what this hubbub is all about.

So for 12-14 weeks:

Body Tech 200-250 mg of test enanthate

Body Tech 600 mg of tren enanthate

Body Tech clen low dose about 50 mcg 2 weeks on 1 week off

ECA in between

Diet will be about 2800 cals, 25 mins of cardio 4-5x a week with training. As I get into it and leaner i'll probably slide back into keto dieting as it works quite well for me.

So we'll see how this goes! A whole new experience for once! I want to be ready for July 1 to look optimal, not contest ready but absolute beach ready. 36 is coming in June and I want to show those young 20 something'ers how it's done

Attachments

• 1162082660_20190323_2045592.thumb.jpg.ce5cd741eef4c22177534dd3d7cae472.jpg
    1162082660_20190323_2045592.thumb.jpg.ce5cd741eef4c22177534dd3d7cae472.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 71
I personally love low test high tren when shredding! It keeps the sides down quite a bit. I would suggest that you use and ai or wait a couple weeks for the test to drop if you are prone to sides on tren. If not go right into it. I never understood why people switch between clen and eca when they hit the same receptors from what I understand. The time off from clen it to refresh the receptors usually, but to each their own. Have fun with your cycle. Was never a huge fan of bt, found it very weak. But if it works for you that awesome. Interested in seeing your results.

I love tren

I usually run tren in my cycles. I love the feeling, the sweats, the results. I missed out last fall because I ran it for a long time up to prep, so I gave a break. Now I want back in. This time, i'm going to do something different that i've never done before. Low test High Tren.

I've only ever run up to 400 mg of tren at a time. For the last five weeks i've been running 1 g of test, and it's got me running better and stronger, starting to lean out a little more, so now i'm going to bring the test down and up the tren to see what this hubbub is all about.

So for 12-14 weeks:

ECA in between

Diet will be about 2800 cals, 25 mins of cardio 4-5x a week with training. As I get into it and leaner i'll probably slide back into keto dieting as it works quite well for me.

So we'll see how this goes! A whole new experience for once! I want to be ready for July 1 to look optimal, not contest ready but absolute beach ready. 36 is coming in June and I want to show those young 20 something'ers how it's done

I hope you do well. the good news for you is the gear is only a small part of running a successful cycle. which is good news for you considering your choice of gear. lol

i've never had an issue with body tech
ever
i ran it my first show, and I got the same results running a different lab my second show

Great cycle, my summer run is going to be very similar.

Only difference is I'll run the Test with 400 Tren E and the other 200+ will be Ace. This gets it going a bit faster, and when the E kicks in the Tren can be tuned up/down on the fly, instead going a bit too high on the E and having to wait it out.

Only difference is I'll run the Test with 400 Tren E and the other 200+ will be Ace. This gets it going a bit faster, and when the E kicks in the Tren can be tuned up/down on the fly, instead going a bit too high on the E and having to wait it out.

I've got some tren ace and tren base to try out so I'll probably start that too!! Good suggestion!

That's what I'm thinking, but just with test and tren ace. I have done tren enth before, but am looking forward to immediate variation in dosage if I needed to adjust up or down. I will defiantly have caber on hand, learning lesson from tren enth, was I make big time prolactin over a month after.

Edit: also how long will you do this cycle?

Last edited:
I love tren

So for 12-14 weeks:

ECA in between

You look great now, what are your numbers, and your goals. I'm gonna give Keto a try for summer cut, see how that goes

You look great now, what are your numbers, and your goals. I'm gonna give Keto a try for summer cut, see how that goes

235 lbs
probably around 18% bodyfat
6'2 frame
Gear will be done until first week or two of July. I have my next endo appointment on August 14 so I need to ensure stable blood levels around August 7 where I do my updated blood work checking liver, kidney, psa, thyroid, test levels. With my TRT dose of 200 mg a week my levels always come in around 470-490 with highest range of 700.

I was 206 on stage but i'd like to be around 215 and nice and normal lean, which would bring me into the 10% range by calculation by July 1 week.
I appreciate the compliment!

This morning I was just under 232. Feel tighter. I'm having a recurrent tennis elbow injury that i'm trying to recover and i'ts a real bitch when doing shoulder or any cable work. Trying to work through it to keep the stim going so sometimes I have to come up with creative angles to get the muscle contraction without causing pain to my right lateral elbow.

I've had two tren E shots and as per a previous suggestion, starting using an extra bottle of tren ace I had as well as some of BT's tren base. Felt a little tingle in the lungs with last nights shots...fucking hate tren cough so I know it's going to come on strong one of these days.

I also started 50 mcg of clen today. Going to take a low dose long burn approach to this, likely 2 weeks on, 1 week off. I found this most effective for me instead of 1 week on/off or days on/off.

25 mins of cardio 4-5 days a week to start. So far so good starting.

This morning I was just under 232. Feel tighter. I'm having a recurrent tennis elbow injury that i'm trying to recover and i'ts a real bitch when doing shoulder or any cable work. Trying to work through it to keep the stim going so sometimes I have to come up with creative angles to get the muscle contraction without causing pain to my right lateral elbow.

I've had two tren E shots and as per a previous suggestion, starting using an extra bottle of tren ace I had as well as some of BT's tren base. Felt a little tingle in the lungs with last nights shots...fucking hate tren cough so I know it's going to come on strong one of these days.

I also started 50 mcg of clen today. Going to take a low dose long burn approach to this, likely 2 weeks on, 1 week off. I found this most effective for me instead of 1 week on/off or days on/off.

25 mins of cardio 4-5 days a week to start. So far so good starting.

I know you are a Physio but I had shockwave on my elbow and it really helped.

I didn’t have to pay for it as a lady friend is a Physio and she did the treatment.

Just a thought.

Boners
I'm getting a lot of them..holy lol
keeping test at 250 max and having the tren at 600 has done this...waking up frequently at night with rock hard ones. The wife has been 'tickled pink' with it. I feel definitely more manly and viral. Heat is up, a little bit of sweating and acne, but kept under control. The quick acting stuff is what's going on thorugh me now and I expect by end of this week the enanthate will really start kicking in. Strength in the gym is noticeably improved and getting a fuller pump. Looking leaner already too!

I’m a huge fan of low test, high tren, I find the look I get is a lot dryer and hard rather than running high test, low tren. I haven’t run high test in years, I personally prefer tren being heavy lifter so to speak

229.4 today!! going down and down
the clen is strong even at 50 mcg - feels good to get the jitters and the energy and burning the cals from it. I'd like to think based on these pictures I had a successfull offseason doing a combination of post comp rebound, 8 weeks of doggcrapp, and then training around a rehabing a shitty tennis elbow (which is about 80% again after rehitting it).apr 3 front.jpgapr 3 side chest.jpgapr 3 side tricep.jpg

fucking got my first tren cough this cycle.

*clears throat*

AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WIfe just rolls her eyes at me now and just makes sure i'm really not dying. But I think I have it figured out how it happens, at least to me; if i inject too fast. The BT stuff flows so smooth, and I remember the last time I had tren, the worst cough fit ever, I thought I put it too quick. Well last 3 weeks it's been good, and i've kept it slow. Tonight, I completely forgot (durr), jammed it in my arse, and pushed in the plunger...FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the ol' lungs are a bit wispy tonight...head was foggy for about a half hour after the shot. Survived another one.

PS....guess that makes the tren legit???

fucking got my first tren cough this cycle.

*clears throat*

AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WIfe just rolls her eyes at me now and just makes sure i'm really not dying. But I think I have it figured out how it happens, at least to me; if i inject too fast. The BT stuff flows so smooth, and I remember the last time I had tren, the worst cough fit ever, I thought I put it too quick. Well last 3 weeks it's been good, and i've kept it slow. Tonight, I completely forgot (durr), jammed it in my arse, and pushed in the plunger...FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the ol' lungs are a bit wispy tonight...head was foggy for about a half hour after the shot. Survived another one.

PS....guess that makes the tren legit???

Good to know, you pinning every second day?

It can happen regardless of slow or fast inject, but at least if you pin slow and you feel it coming on you can pull out and re-pin.

But many times its too late as it will come on towards the end of your pin, so just get it all in there, pull out the pin, and hang on for the ride.

Same reaction from my wife too. No sympathy, she calls me an idiot and laughs.

Good to know, you pinning every second day?
Monday, Wednesday, Friday's 200 each shot, and i've been using up my bottle of tren base at 75 mg/ml so that goes with it too..only one shot of that left

Had a real bad night of sweats and wakefulness between 1-3 am. Wife came back in from a hot girls night out so when she stumbled into bed and passed out I was pretty much wide awake until then...

@mt666tm i'll definitely be paying a ton of attention to it. I usually got it on my right side injects only, but this time was left glute...ah well.