Please welcome our newest sponsor "VIT-ASSESS"

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
They provide an alternative to clinical and laboratory nutrient testing. Have you ever been to the doctor and you get a clean bill of health, blood work comes back normal but you do't feel quite right? Odds are you are suffering from a marginal nutritional deficiency that will never show up on blood work. Our assessments will find those marginal deficiencies so you can take your health into your own hands. The assessments can also be used to take the guess work out of buying vitamins, giving you feedback on what your body is lacking...or has too much of.

Hey all, thanks for the warm welcome.

I mentioned in the original thread I am a longtime health/fitness/wellness advocate and have been in the field for over 15 years. I want to contribute what I can to the site and guide people from my experience in gym for all of these years.

I have also made a coupon code for you here... simply enter CB15 at checkout for 15% off your order.

I never want to come across as shoving anything down anyone's throat lol. I just love this test and have actually used it for over 10 years when I was first doing nutritional consulting when I graduated. I then bought the rights to the testing method and have released it for public use. This was traditionally only used by practitioners in a clinical setting...naturopaths and alike.

So the test has been used for over 30 years but never available publicly. Please feel free to ask me any questions or share anything you like and I will do my best to give you guys the most from my experience.

I am from Ontario as well, born and raised. From Mississauga, to Etobicoke, Waterloo, Woodstock, Milton lol. I have lived in and around the GTA my entire life and I cant seem to stray too far.

In your experiences, what are the most common nutritional/vitamin deficiencies you pick-up, which are missed on bloodwork by a physician?

In your experiences, what are the most common nutritional/vitamin deficiencies you pick-up, which are missed on bloodwork by a physician?
There are quite a few that happen to be tricky to catch via blood work.
Let me first say I am not here to say blood work is shit and never do it. To each there own, we simply provide an alternative.

Calcium is one in particular that is hard to catch in blood work (at least accurately), what happens is that the blood will always try to remain in homeostasis, calcium ion channels are the mechanism in which our muscles move (heart pumps) so our body will do everything to keep blood levels stable, all the way up until death.

Your blood will actually leech calcium (and other nutrients) from your bones and other tissues so your blood calcium levels remain consistent. So you could be very low in calcium or even on the verge of osteoporosis yet your blood values remain "normal."

B6 and Zinc bind under stress (its referred to as the mauve factor) so many people experience flawed zinc and B6 values when getting blood work done simply do to the nature of visiting a doctor for some people.

Another problem is with the water soluble vitamins; a B12 deficiency for example can actually show up as misleadingly high levels of folic acid.

There are always inherent flaws when you try to pull bodily nutrients from 1 source. I tell my clients this, blood work is a Polaroid picture - a snapshot of one very brief moment in time. Usually you are asked to fast before getting blood work done. I see this as an issue because we dont't normally fast. So how can you expect your values to be normal if you aren't in a normal state yourself? Many of the water soluble vitamins will be excreted within the 12-16 hour window in which you have fasted as well.

I honestly created this company because this test worked exceedingly well for me and my clients. I have actually been using it for 12 years but just recently started this company to offer it to the public.

I would say the main reason that I prefer this (and it doesnt mean I never do bloodwork) but this covers far more nutrients than a blood test can. Blood tests simply can't catch everything and when I have looked into private labs to run a more comprehensive analysis it was upwards of $500.

I will also say this. Our test is designed to catch marginal nutritional deficiencies. So it allows you to assess if you are suffering from even minor deficiencies that wont show up on common blood work until later on.
So it allows you to correct issues before they become chronic. So as I mentioned with calcium you usually never find out until you are suffering from osteoporosis/osteopenia or osteomalacia, our test allows you to see what you need before it's too late.

Last edited: