Please make welcome our newest sponsor PeptidesCanada

Just pinned BPC 157 from these guys.
3ml of bac water added to the vial. Let it sin in the fridge over night and just pinned it...

Injection site is supposed to feel itchy right... right guys... (is my knee gonna fall off?)

Also insulin syringes are absurdly short. 1/2" No idea how guys claim they pin IM with slins.

It still works well if you inject sub q
Subq was my intent. Guess my post didn't say that. I pinned it real close to my knee cap. Lots of loose skin so nice and easy, and testing it on resolving some knee pain.

Just pinned BPC 157 from these guys.
3ml of bac water added to the vial. Let it sin in the fridge over night and just pinned it...

Injection site is supposed to feel itchy right... right guys... (is my knee gonna fall off?)

Also insulin syringes are absurdly short. 1/2" No idea how guys claim they pin IM with slins.

Claim? You have hurt my sensitive feelings here a bit sir. I'm sure I will recover from this belligerent attack on my integrity with enough time and the support of my friends and family, carry on.

Claim? You have hurt my sensitive feelings here a bit sir. I'm sure I will recover from this belligerent attack on my integrity with enough time and the support of my friends and family, carry on.
You must be 1% BF lol. I look at the pin and I just don't understand how it could reach a muscle.