Pinning Nerves.

silentlemon1011

Trusted Member
Anyone else ever notice a nerve too late?

Pinned left quad last night
200mg, Went in with 1" 25g.
Aspirated, all good.
Got about 7/8 through my oil and I accidentally moved the needle a bit....
Holy hell, like my knee and hip got electrocuted.
The PIP today is absolutly vicious lol

No real question or concern here lol, just kind of bitching a bit.

Very normal for legs, i normally just bend the needle in the opposite direction of the nerve when i feel it. But its very uncomfortable. I wont let my wife pin legs for this reason, she cant feel the nerve..lol

Very normal for legs, i normally just bend the needle in the opposite direction of the nerve when i feel it. But its very uncomfortable. I wont let my wife pin legs for this reason, she cant feel the nerve..lol

Lol it was too late.

Usually when I hit a nerve, I just pull out and move a half inch or inch away
No big deal
Having that nice ball of oil right at the nerve sucks lol.
This oil I'm using is pretty pain free... but I'm a write off today

Aspirated, all good.

I won't pin quads anymore. Hit a nerve every time. Glutes, ventro glutes, chest, last, shoulders, all nerve free for me

I won't pin quads anymore. Hit a nerve every time. Glutes, ventro glutes, chest, last, shoulders, all nerve free for me

Quads are just too easy to pin, I cant give up on them lol
I usually just have some tightness and a minor lump, no problem
Lats give me the chills, even thinking about pinning.
Delts are my favorite, smooth with zero pip or issues, I've never even hit a nerve on delts.

It happens to me with quads every now and then too. But I'm with you in that they are just such a good spot to pin that I'm not giving them up either.

When I slide the pin in I go slow and wiggle it around as it goes in to feel for a porential nerve or vein before I might hit it. Not gauranteed to avoid the issue, but I've re-pinned a couple times when I felt it was imminent.

Pecs are one of my favourite spots to pin and I do hit the occasional nerve when pinning quads but that’s to be expected in that area for sure

If you want easy it doesn’t get any easier than the ventro glute.

Honestly never tried Ventro glute.

I've heard nothing but good things... and it can take almost 3ml of oil.

One just been (if we are sticking to honesty here)
Too afraid to try.

Between Quads, Shoulders, Chest... I'm usually okay for my rotation... I dont pin huge levels of gear like a lot of guys on CB do

Too afraid to try.

Between Quads, Shoulders, Chest... I'm usually okay for my rotation... I dont pin huge levels of gear like a lot of guys on CB do

Nothing to be concerned about and the ventro will take 3 mls no problem.

Aspirated, all good.

As I love to say "FUCK QUADS!"
If I got that printed on a shirt and wore it to the gym I wonder how many knowing little nods and smiles I'd get...

I have hit nerves many times, injecting. I get a bit of a tingle or a jolt with maybe some spasmodic pain. I have never had a big deal. It isn't as bad as getting a good kick in the thigh. I think the nerves in my quads are slightly dulled. I did get PIP for the first time with some Primo 200 in a quad, but it was more or less just pain.

Nothing to be concerned about and the ventro will take 3 mls no problem.

I think I will try Ventro Glutes after delts on Thursday...
Just hit another nerve in my other Quad.
Talk about unlucky.

Same thing too, did notice until I already had about .5ml pinned.... and I'm not stopping at that point.

I'm used to no PIP from injections at all... getting tired of drowning my nerves in oil and limping for 2 days lol

I have hit nerves many times, injecting. I get a bit of a tingle or a jolt with maybe some spasmodic pain. I have never had a big deal. It isn't as bad as getting a good kick in the thigh. I think the nerves in my quads are slightly dulled. I did get PIP for the first time with some Primo 200 in a quad, but it was more or less just pain.

If I move the pin to a location half an inch away and then inject... no issues, happens alot.. it's only when I inject into the nerve area that I get PIP.

Paramedics gave me a shot in the quad yesterday and hit a nerve. Wholly fuck. No thank you! I'll stick with the glute thanks! lol

Too afraid to try.

I have routinely done 5mls in ventros no problem.

It happens from time to time. You start to learn your body over the years and where not to poke lol.
my left glute if i go to much to the outer area I hit a nerve