Pharmatech tren e

Wafer

Trusted Member
Does anyone used this before?
Ive been 2 weeks into my first tren e cycle at 200mg.
I was expecting lots of sides effects but besides lil body temperature raise... nothing at all.

Sliiiighhhhttttt strenght gain but could be related to test e 500mg/week

So anyway since pg shutdowns im worried they could of just underdose it before closed down

Anyone used this before... should i feel it more by week 3-4?? Too low of a dosage maybe?

Does anyone used this before?
Ive been 2 weeks into my first tren e cycle at 200mg.
I was expecting lots of sides effects but besides lil body temperature raise... nothing at all.

Sliiiighhhhttttt strenght gain but could be related to test e 500mg/week

So anyway since pg shutdowns im worried they could of just underdose it before closed down

Anyone used this before... should i feel it more by week 3-4?? Too low of a dosage maybe?
200mg of tren E shouldn't really cause many sides in most, especially at 2 weeks in.
I start to get sides when above 350-400mg and usually week 3-6 they start

200mg of tren E shouldn't really cause many sides in most, especially at 2 weeks in.
I start to get sides when above 350-400mg and usually week 3-6 they start
Should i feel any strenght gain late on or its really too much of a baby dose?

Should i feel any strenght gain late on or its really too much of a baby dose?
You are only 2 weeks in on a tren E .. be patient... takes some time. Tren ace you would probably feel by now... but give tren e 3-4 weeks.
Also is a good dose... less is more with tren.
If you tolerate it well you can up the dose next run.
Imo

You are only 2 weeks in on a tren E .. be patient... takes some time. Tren ace you would probably feel by now... but give tren e 3-4 weeks.
Also is a good dose... less is more with tren.
If you tolerate it well you can up the dose next run.
Imo
Thanks for sharing my friend !

Thanks for sharing my friend !
No problem. Thing with tren E... if you don't react well to it, it takes up to 2 weeks to clear the sides..... so a low does is better for your first time.
I would have went with tren ace for my first run... but too late for that lol

Your very early in on a low dose. Dont expect too much. Dont get me wrong, 200mg should produce some progress but its not going to be mind blowing.
Have never used that labs gear, so cant comment on the quality

:p i know i knoww ahah but so far so good ill up it to 300 in 2 weeks if i feel good but i guess if i had to feel realllyy bad by now i would of felt a little bit of it?

Your very early in on a low dose. Dont expect too much. Dont get me wrong, 200mg should produce some progress but its not going to be mind blowing.
Have never used that labs gear, so cant comment on the quality
Yeah but you know they say its 5 times as androgenic as test so i taught hey 500 mg test + 200mg tren should equal 1500mg of test wich seems pretty good but that probably was a mistake

I guess that good dosage should be around 4-500 then?
I'm on 350mg of tren ace and 350mg of test prop right now... week 4... acid reflux through the roof most days... can't sleep... sweating through my sheets... and making awesome gains.
I wanted to run 10 weeks... I might last 8 because of sides... and I've ran tren cycles for years...
Just to put it into perspective.

I'm on 350mg of tren ace and 350mg of test prop right now... week 4... acid reflux through the roof most days... can't sleep... sweating through my sheets... and making awesome gains.
I wanted to run 10 weeks... I might last 8 because of sides... and I've ran tren cycles for years...
Just to put it into perspective.
So far i had never slept so good in years 😅 probably to soon tho i think that must be it...

Are the sides of ace and e could be comparable as they are metabolize differently i mean... should i try higher dosage with ace on next run instead of e if its all dose related 🤔

Are the sides of ace and e could be comparable as they are metabolize differently i mean... should i try higher dosage with ace on next run instead of e if its all dose related 🤔
The main difference is how quick the sides will go away, if they get too hard to handle.
My BP also can go sky high in a hurry on either tren e or ace

Allright thanks
The main difference is how quick the sides will go away, if they get too hard to handle.
My BP also can go sky high in a hurry on either tren e or ace
But tren ace at 350 would equal 400 of tren e?? Heard ace is more powerful g for g

Allright thanks

But tren ace at 350 would equal 400 of tren e?? Heard ace is more powerful g for g
Would need someone with more of the science background and knowledge to answer that... I bet @Goldenrod might know.
I find them pretty similar... I probably can tolerate slightly higher tren E doses....
I'm sure it varies greatly from person to person.

Would need someone with more of the science background and knowledge to answer that... I bet @Goldenrod might know.
I find them pretty similar... I probably can tolerate slightly higher tren E doses....
I'm sure it varies greatly from person to person.
Anyway thanks for sharing your experiences with me its pretty cool

Anyway thanks for sharing your experiences with me its pretty cool
No problem... take it for what it is though. Compounds effect everyone different.
Good luck.
And be patient your tren e should start to show results in a couple weeks

Allright thanks

Pretty sure this is legit -

Amount of active hormone per 100mg

Boldenone base: 100mg
Boldenone acetate: 83mg
Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg