PG anabolic

I have ordered a bunch of times from pg. Always a easy transaction and always got what i wanted.

They left a case of 1500 rounds ammunition on my front step without signature! Lol

Wow I’m surprised they did that, when I bought a firearm online, the postman said they informed him that a gun was inside.

I wonder if your postman knew ammunition was in the package

Wow I’m surprised they did that, when I bought a firearm online, the postman said they informed him that a gun was inside.

I wonder if your postman knew ammunition was in the package

Not sure but its shipped in a wooed box, is labeled.
You would think that stuff would have clear shipping instructions.

*clears throat* fuck mesoRX.

now with that out of the way, I will give my vouch for PGA its not my go to lab but havent had any problems and their t400 is basically PIP free

*clears throat* fuck mesoRX.

now with that out of the way, I will give my vouch for PGA its not my go to lab but havent had any problems and their t400 is basically PIP free
which t400? what lab? I think he carries a couple different ones.

which t400? what lab? I think he carries a couple different ones.
ah it was the pharmatech brand, its the only t400 ive ever run and its pip free. Ran a labs enanthate once and felt like I was stabbed in my ass with a rusty fork for about a week so I know what real pip is hehe. I also have pharmatech aromasin and nolvadex, aromasin seems to do its job.

Hey. New to the site but I have been looking around for a while and this is my first post other than my welcome post . I'm 31 and an avid basement/garage Warrior . I want to chime in and see what you guys think about this bottle of Pharma Tech that I received a couple weeks ago. I am trying my best to upload photos of my Pharma Tech testosterone. Inside the vile floating around in the liquid is what appears to be a small hair and also a small piece of fuzz. It is so clear to see even in the picture. My question to you is ... should I throw it out? I did try contacting the rep but I didn't get a reply back and I don't want to upset them as I wish to still buy from them. To be 100% honest I was thinking of still using it and just using a filtered drawing needle haha but let me know what you guys think. As soon as I can figure out how to post a picture I will. it keep saying it's too large.
Given how cheap test is if there was anything floating in any of my vials it would go straight in the garbage.

Reach out to the rep again, I'm sure they will sort it.

Given how cheap test is if there was anything floating in any of my vials it would go straight in the garbage.

Reach out to the rep again, I'm sure they will sort it.

This, certainly a bit alarming but as others have mentioned PG is a good source and will make it right, I have ordered from PG three times and one time he accidentally sent me Sustanon instead of enth, the next day I had a tracking number for the enth and sust was on the house - solid.

Don’t inject anything questionable in your body, this shouldn’t have to be said.

Yes I agree! The place you mentioned is the person I am trying to reach out to. I will send another email. But you know how it goes! I get a little excited and want to use the darn stuff haha! But you're right I agree it's not worth it. Thanks for the input! I still would like to show a picture of it though
Take a picture, then take a screenshot of the picture to resize it. Should fit them.

View attachment 5358

Great tip. We got action. I kid you not those two items circled in the red are the foreign objects I'm speaking about. Never had that happen and I have quite the array of selection haha. Totally a one-off thing I'm sure and I'm not even upset about it. Well .... I wish I could use it! But of course I won't ;)

Did you buy direct from them or a reseller?
Most importantly did you bring this to the attention of the lab?
Shit happens in life. Often there are explanations that can be made. The lab wants to know any issues so they can make it right

Blindside posts like this should never be made without giving them a chance to make things right