Peptides Canada direct opinions

Goldenrod

Trusted Member
Morning - I ordered from another provider of peptides without issue but I spend a lot of time here so am considering ordering from Peptides Canada Direct. I did a search and only found one thread with two comments and little to nothing on my buddy google. The comment was not favourable in the on thread. There are so many similar names around Canada and direct and peptide, I wonder if reviews are getting skewed.
So - can anyone tell me if the service was good and if their product was good? If it matters - I’m using BP157 for a few injuries and yup, it does help some of the pulled tendon issues.
I realize they are listed here so I’m sure they were vetted and I mean to disrespect but I’m surprised I can’t find a thread with reviews of this company.
If I put this in the wrong place, apologies. That’s what I also said to my wife last night.
Many thanks

zenmonky

Trusted Member
i usually only order a single vial at a time so i usually go with my same old supplier from about 20 yrs, CMS. but if i were to order bulk domestic i would def go with PCD. i havent order much from them, maybe twice? i put a lot of research into it and they have been around a long time. they are good to go. since such peptides arent controlled in canada, have you considered going international? i know everyone claims their research chems are made in canadian labs but im a pessimist.

for some reason the resources for vetting such thing has gotten poorer the last few years. i think everyone went to reddit then reddit banned source reddits

Goldenrod

Trusted Member
That’s who I used in the past too but PCD is less expensive but money is far from everything. Many people recommend going to the US for peptides but I don’t want to lose it at the border. I know they are ok for research purposes but the border can still do what they want.
I don’t know of any US sources but could PM some people I trust and get some names.
Thanks for responding

tricks79

Trusted Member
My experience with BPC 157 has been underwhelming.

I only used it for tennis elbow, not some massive injury. Read so many anecdotes on how it cured peoples tennis elbow I got super optimistic. Used it for a month. Eh. No major change at all.
Many claim to be cured 2-3 weeks.