Pentosan

Sorbate

Board Dumbass
Trusted Member
So on and off I have been giving my oldest female cat Pentosan.
I got some from Innovagen, did some research in amount, witch is .06 of a cc for her body weight.
I had noticed before that it improved her movement, but she hated the shots, so I would quit.
Anyhow this last time she was really lame, laid on this one chair right by the food and water and never moved, just slept all day long. I never even seen her go to the bathroom she moved so little.
2 weeks ago I started the shots again.
So 4 weeks once a week and this time one a month after for maintenance.
I am amazed at the difference in just a week and a half. She sits up now, I find her at the door when I come home again. The big one will be when she comes upstairs at night when we go to bed. And it’s funny, she is better with the shots now, almost like she knows that the pain reduces with them.14EC9A4B-BEBA-4CF6-A9B9-DB2DFE8C629D.jpeg

Next time I’m at the vet I’m going to explain what I’ve done and why and as for a script, it’s a pain to get one vial and I don’t use Inno normally, and race horse meds was like injecting acid when I used it.

Just mentioning this because if you have a dog or cat with arthritis this reall does work.

Btw I also give her massages and work on her range of motion.

Next up is giving my main coon male neutered cat some test, lol. Jk I dont want him spraying.

Last edited: