PCT after 5 years of gear?

Sorry, it spell checked to dmma, when I wanted daa
I read the same thing about d aspartic acid, got a bottle of it. Read 3G a day was the dose, any suggestions on the dosage?

Yes it useful.
Cog beat me to it. I was going to add in HMG is good for both lh and fsh rises after injection. IMHO, it is superior to HCG overall.
I’ll look into HMG if things don’t change in a few weeks
Thanks for the heads up

Did some more blood work today with promising results that things are improving, or at least that I have a chance at recovery

estradiol 40pmol/L (>159pmol/L)
testosterone total 12.2 nmol/L (7.6-31.4nmol/L) (was 5.9nmol/L 2 weeks ago)
testosterone free 279pmol/L (160-699pmol/L) (was 138pmol/L 2 weeks ago)
prolactin 9ug/L (>18ug/L)

but LH and FSH was still undetectable and supressed, I'm guessing i just need more time, luckily this might mean i have secondary hypogonadism right now, (hypothalamus or pituitary is suppressed and testicular function hasn't failed). Was actually thinking about giving up this week and going on TRT but it seems like ill be staying off for now

got some more hcg and clomid and will have another blast of PCT, even if my testosterone gets to around 15-20nmol/L i'll be happy. I was on for 6 years straight so im not surprised my LH and FSH is still low, hoping it will just take time

Another thing is my liver enzymes are finally normal, I have no clue what i took to do this but my liver enzymes were elevated, non stop the past 5 years straight (and still elevated 2 weeks ago). I took almost everything in the supplement store that said it would help with the liver so, i don't know what did it. But if anyone cares, Xanthigen, Multivitamin, TUDCA, Resveratrol, Metformin, L-Methionine, Milk Thistle, Vitamin d, Vitamin K2. Lots of exercise, mainly plant based diet, less protein. Most recently added Xanthigen, Resveratrol, Metformin, with the diet changes

I actually have surgery next week (operating rooms finally re-opened at toronto general) so i may postpone the next blast of HCG for another month or two, but i'll ask my endo and surgeon to see if i can use hcg and clomid post op. Thanks to everyone who helped me out in the thread and all the advice that was given to me. Hope I didn't jinx myself with this post and i actually get natural testosterone levels to a decent level by the end of the year

Did some more blood work today with promising results that things are improving, or at least that I have a chance at recovery

estradiol 40pmol/L (>159pmol/L)
testosterone total 12.2 nmol/L (7.6-31.4nmol/L) (was 5.9nmol/L 2 weeks ago)
testosterone free 279pmol/L (160-699pmol/L) (was 138pmol/L 2 weeks ago)
prolactin 9ug/L (>18ug/L)

but LH and FSH was still undetectable and supressed, I'm guessing i just need more time, luckily this might mean i have secondary hypogonadism right now, (hypothalamus or pituitary is suppressed and testicular function hasn't failed). Was actually thinking about giving up this week and going on TRT but it seems like ill be staying off for now

got some more hcg and clomid and will have another blast of PCT, even if my testosterone gets to around 15-20nmol/L i'll be happy. I was on for 6 years straight so im not surprised my LH and FSH is still low, hoping it will just take time

Another thing is my liver enzymes are finally normal, I have no clue what i took to do this but my liver enzymes were elevated, non stop the past 5 years straight (and still elevated 2 weeks ago). I took almost everything in the supplement store that said it would help with the liver so, i don't know what did it. But if anyone cares, Xanthigen, Multivitamin, TUDCA, Resveratrol, Metformin, L-Methionine, Milk Thistle, Vitamin d, Vitamin K2. Lots of exercise, mainly plant based diet, less protein. Most recently added Xanthigen, Resveratrol, Metformin, with the diet changes

I actually have surgery next week (operating rooms finally re-opened at toronto general) so i may postpone the next blast of HCG for another month or two, but i'll ask my endo and surgeon to see if i can use hcg and clomid post op. Thanks to everyone who helped me out in the thread and all the advice that was given to me. Hope I didn't jinx myself with this post and i actually get natural testosterone levels to a decent level by the end of the year
Looking good buddy you will get there!!

How are you feeling?

Your estrogen is pretty low. Joints and everything feeling fine?
I actually felt like my estrogen was crashed about a week ago which is why I was thinking of quitting the pct.
I’m really sensitive to low estrogen, my blood pressure increases, I piss non stop but am bloated, I get super hungry and crave salty foods, get anxious/paranoid and start overthinking things

but near the end of the week I was feeling better, I got off nolvadex and clomid a day before the blood test (prep for surgery had to get off all non essential meds), and have been feeling better ever since, maybe it was that.
energy is really high especially after food, I can workout 2-3 times a day now, I woke up last night at 3am and started working out because I had so much energy.

Could barely workout once a day at the beginning of this week, and I’d get tired after food which happens to me when my estrogen is low

Last edited:
@Rocky looks like you were doing well I hope you continued to do well. I know I’m digging up an older thread here but thought I’d see if I could give you another source of information.

There’s a doc on Instagram that I found through listening to Luke and fouad’s podcast and he’s got some really great info on his page regarding pct. I believe it wasn’t that long ago he was working with someone with long term use of aas and posted blood work as they worked through step by step.

Luke and James hollingshead have used him for guidance with bloodwork or so I understand. Might be something else to look into

edit sorry helps if I give you the guys name lol @deanstm

Last edited:
100mcg triptorelin post cycle. I was blast and cruising for 3+ years with no hcg and this brought me back within a month my levels were normal. 6 months still normal, a year still normal. Used it multiple times with success its the only pct I will use from now on.