PCT after 5 years of gear?

Rocky

Trusted Member
Thinking about going on PCT to try and restart my natural hormone levels

anyone have success after being on for multiple years?

I believe it’s 1000-2000iu eod of hcg for 20 days
Clomid at 100mgED for 30 days
Nolvadex at 40mgEDfor 45 days.

This is just by memory and probably not 100% accurate but that’s the gist of the protocol

Well it didn’t work lol
Going to stay on natural test boosters and clomid for a month and try the hcg again. Maybe some gear was still left in my system

test before pct
10nmol/L
Test after pct
5nmol/L

I was actually low t before I started gear so it may have never been normal naturally (was 8nmol/L) but I’m going to keep trying anyways

What protocol did you run for your PCT Rocky?
Heres the pct quoted below, i didn't finish it yet, still have a week and a half, (2.5 weeks in)
i only got a testosterone blood test and some health markers though, didn't get a full HPTA blood panel like FSH/LH/Estrogen.

but on the bright side, my health markers haven't been this good since 6 years ago and i feel okay. Definitely don't have as much energy where i could workout everyday for hours and not feel tired but im sure it'll come around eventually

This PCT is from Milos Sarcev
Immediately as you finish the cycle, I want you to start HPTA PCT recovery cycle that lasts 4 weeks.
This is what you will need for that:

Day 1: 10000 IU of HCG
Day 6: 6000 IU of HCG
Day 11: 6000 IU of HCG
Day 16: 3000 IU of HCG
Day 21: 3000 IU of HCG
Day 26: 1500 IU of HCG
Day 31: 1500 IU of HCG

With HCG simultaneously start with CLOMID:

Days 1-2-3: 150 mg
Days 4-5-6: 125 mg
Days 7-8-9: 100 mg
Days 10-11-12: 75 mg
Days 13-14-15: 62.5mg
Days 16-17-18: 50 mg
Days 19-20-21: 37.5 mg
Days 22-23-24: 25 mg
Days 25-26-27: 12.5 mg

With CLOMID you should take Nolvadex:

First week: 20 mg/day
Second week: 15 mg/day
Third week: 10 mg/day
Fourth week: 5 mg/day

@Rocky
what do you mean it didnt work?
its only been 3 weeks

You're right, it may just need some more time, but i thought from an earlier post someone said hcg should elevate test levels to some extent, and when you discontinue the hcg is when test levels will drop.
I could be completely wrong though,
I was thinking maybe i didn't give my body enough time before starting pct, so i was going to try another round of HCG in a month or so

Heres the pct quoted below, i didn't finish it yet, still have a week and a half, (2.5 weeks in)
i only got a testosterone blood test and some health markers though, didn't get a full HPTA blood panel like FSH/LH/Estrogen.

but on the bright side, my health markers haven't been this good since 6 years ago and i feel okay. Definitely don't have as much energy where i could workout everyday for hours and not feel tired but im sure it'll come around eventually

This PCT is from Milos Sarcev

You're right, it may just need some more time, but i thought from an earlier post someone said hcg should elevate test levels to some extent, and when you discontinue the hcg is when test levels will drop.
I could be completely wrong though,
I was thinking maybe i didn't give my body enough time before starting pct, so i was going to try another round of HCG in a month or so
IMHO, one should wait at least until everything clears your system and on PCT for a few weeks prior to testing. You will remain shutdown even if your testicles begin to plump up again.

IMHO, one should wait at least until everything clears your system and on PCT for a few weeks prior to testing. You will remain shutdown even if your testicles begin to plump up again.
Ill definitely get another blood test done in a few weeks. I just had this one done becuase it was already scheduled for me to do, as I have an appointment with my endo this week.

That pct is the highest dose I seen, and it's the longest.
I took my fair share on hcg, and I never took more that 5000iu shot (Chinese stuff).
When I took vet grade or human grade it wasn't more than 2500iu.
At that high dose, and duration you will suppress you natural test.

That pct is the highest dose I seen, and it's the longest.
I took my fair share on hcg, and I never took more that 5000iu shot (Chinese stuff).
When I took vet grade or human grade it wasn't more than 2500iu.
At that high dose, and duration you will suppress you natural test.
Just wondering, since the test was still low (while im still on hcg) would that mean the hcg suppressed it through another mechanism other than having higher test levels? Would a fsh/lh/estrogen blood test be better

I’m at 2.5 weeks in, so the hcg dose is low now, 3000iu every 5 days, and then 1500iu every 5 days 2 times
I’m guessing that’s when my natural test start producing?

Just wondering, since the test was still low (while im still on hcg) would that mean the hcg suppressed it through another mechanism other than having higher test levels? Would a fsh/lh/estrogen blood test be better

I’m at 2.5 weeks in, so the hcg dose is low now, 3000iu every 5 days, and then 1500iu every 5 days 2 times
I’m guessing that’s when my natural test start producing?

Your first shot, will send your natural test top top range or higher for many.
Your LH is effected by hcg.

Your first shot, will send your natural test top top range or higher for many.
Your LH is effected by hcg.
I see what you mean now, so I’m guessing the first few weeks my pct wasn’t actually happening as I had enough test from the large hcg shot

maybe the pct plan was more so meant to bridge than come off, didn’t think about that

I’ll do another blood test in about 4 weeks and see how the test levels are,now that free hcg is quite low, I’m guessing my natural production is going to start.

I’m going to add a natural test booster too, figured it can’t hurt

thankyou for the advices, I really appreciate it!

I see what you mean now, so I’m guessing the first few weeks my pct wasn’t actually happening as I had enough test from the large hcg shot

maybe the pct plan was more so meant to bridge than come off, didn’t think about that

I’ll do another blood test in about 4 weeks and see how the test levels are,now that free hcg is quite low, I’m guessing my natural production is going to start.

I’m going to add a natural test booster too, figured it can’t hurt

thankyou for the advices, I really appreciate it!
Dmma is supposed to help.

thanks, ill check it out, isn't that the ingredient in fat burners/preworkouts?

i was looking at d-aspartic acid, DIM, maca root and fenugreek/tribbulus
Sorry, it spell checked to dmma, when I wanted daa